GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Game Boy Advance!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/01/03 at 23:08
Regular
You may of herd this befor but Nintendo is going to change the look of the GBA. Just look on the site www.ebgames.com/ebx/categories/homepages/gameboy and you should finde it. If you cant be botherd then heres a small revew of it: it is now super portable with the abillaty to fold down ,it no longer needs a light because it has a backlit screen and can do all the stuff that the GBA can do.

I dont know about anyone else but Im getting one.
Sun 26/01/03 at 14:08
Regular
i dont know a lot about the computer world now :(

too much homework and playing new games after crimbo...so answer this...

I seen it and it looks good, but is it the same thing as a GBA only folds down and a backlight?

what i really mean is will there be games on it that you cant play on GBA?
Sun 26/01/03 at 13:18
I looked on the website and found there wasnt the gameboy there. Oh and by the way are you from electronic boutique and just trying to get people on the electronic boutique website?
Sat 25/01/03 at 23:13
Regular
"bit of a brain"
It's the thought that counts.
Sat 25/01/03 at 23:13
Regular
"This planet sucks"
Sorry but Iv been doing some other stuff on the net and havent been on this site for a long time.
Sat 25/01/03 at 23:09
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Sarcasm I know, but .. 'you're quick'...

Since this is the Nintendo forum, *everyone* has known since it was announced (I believe) on January 6th.

Anywho..
Sat 25/01/03 at 23:08
Regular
"This planet sucks"
You may of herd this befor but Nintendo is going to change the look of the GBA. Just look on the site www.ebgames.com/ebx/categories/homepages/gameboy and you should finde it. If you cant be botherd then heres a small revew of it: it is now super portable with the abillaty to fold down ,it no longer needs a light because it has a backlit screen and can do all the stuff that the GBA can do.

I dont know about anyone else but Im getting one.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.