GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WS we shall miss you."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 26/01/03 at 11:33
Regular
Today saw the banning of a member. A great member who, in a few moments of stupidity, saw himself got banned. But's lets not remember the bad times today, for this is a celebration of everything that WS has done for us, and all the ways in which he made our days on the forum worthwhile.

Most will remember his QCube antics - For months the Strokes loving member talked about his new console, and even performed dances for members on regular occasions. With his Panasonic Cube came a game which would prove to be the sourrce of much humour on the boards - Animal Crossing. WS took many pictures of his goings ons in the little virtual world, and to much acclaim as the photo's made his personal site go over it's bandwidth and gaves many people around the UK laughter.

One of his most controversial moments was when Richard changed his forum name from the legendary 'Whitestripes' to another band 'The Strokes'. Outrage ensued and protests were set up on the boards for him to change his name back - a testamony to how much he was loved on the forums. He soon gave in to peer pressure and changed his name back. He also had many variants on his 'proper' forum name like 'WS', 'Whitestripes, The' and 'Stripes'

His brave battling against Nintendo haters will be remembered by all who encountered any of his fights - never did I or anyone else see someone as completely devoted to his company, and I doubt we ever shall again.

Not just the Nintendo forum, but the whole of the message board is going to miss this great member, and only time will tell if we shall see a ressurection of this legendary man.

Idlewild
Sun 26/01/03 at 22:29
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
gerrid wrote:
> SHEEPY wrote:
> May be he fell in love with a girl
>
> His own sister it was.

I thought we were going to keep that under wraps, like the slender loris.

:D
Sun 26/01/03 at 22:26
Regular
"Festivus!"
No

WS was the best! He was!
Sun 26/01/03 at 18:25
Regular
"bit of a brain"
soggy lettuce wrote:
> to hell with whitestripes

You love him really.
Or are you sensible?
Sun 26/01/03 at 18:22
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Maverick42 wrote:
> Colyton Grammar School, in Devon.

Erg?!

Where in hell is Colyton?

I go to school in Ashburton......South Devon that is.
Sun 26/01/03 at 18:06
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
To hell with you!

*Calls BEARDS*

No answer.

Lucky rodent!
Sun 26/01/03 at 17:57
Regular
"eat me im healthy"
to hell with whitestripes
Sun 26/01/03 at 17:49
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Ewwww...
Sun 26/01/03 at 17:46
Regular
"bit of a brain"
SHEEPY wrote:
> May be he fell in love with a girl

His own sister it was.
Sun 26/01/03 at 17:44
Regular
"Excommunicated"
May be he fell in love with a girl but soon she stole his white blood cells at the hotel yoroba... he then passed out on the dead leaves and the dirty ground

*swish*
Sun 26/01/03 at 17:40
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Maverick42 wrote:
> Colyton Grammar School, in Devon.

I'll have you know i told you about that, my young apprentice.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.