GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who should make big returns to the Federation?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/01/02 at 11:00
Regular
Looking over the Royal Rumble line-up for tonight, there are a few past superstars making a return to the rumble. But there are a load more which I think should make a comeback in the future. Like the following superstars:

* Shawn Michaels
* Kevin Nash (Diesel)
* Bret "the Hitman" Hart
* Scott Hall (Razer Remon)

And many more. But these are my top four to make a comeback, if there are any more you wish to name do so. P.S. I think Triple H will win the Rumble Tonight.
Tue 22/01/02 at 13:38
Regular
"..."
Hmm, let me see...big returns...

1. The Beverley Brothers
2. The Mountie
3. Repo Man
4. Virgil
5. Dangerous Dan Spivey

Note: Take with large pinch of salt...
Mon 21/01/02 at 11:53
Regular
"Guess who..."
Paul Bearer!! I've benn awaiting his return for months!!
Sun 20/01/02 at 16:00
"©opy Right™"
Hulk hogans time has passed personally he should not return it would be holk against hhh if he does the reason is is because both there muscle are huge.
Sun 20/01/02 at 15:25
Regular
"Where's SR?"
Hulk Hogan could be the biggest return of all.
Sun 20/01/02 at 14:06
Regular
Grand Master Sexay!!! He will hopefully return soon, maybe at the Rumble! Bret Hart will NEVER return. After his major fued with Vince. After all, he spat at him and gave him a black eye. Right fully so, Vince did screw Bret! It's been the hardest time of his life, his brother and wife have died, and his father is on his last legs, I hate to say. Poor Bret, if Stu dies, what will he have left??
Sun 20/01/02 at 11:28
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
All of those guys except for Bret 'The Hitman' Hart are due to return, possibly at the Royal Rumble...
Sun 20/01/02 at 11:00
Regular
"Woo Hoo!"
Looking over the Royal Rumble line-up for tonight, there are a few past superstars making a return to the rumble. But there are a load more which I think should make a comeback in the future. Like the following superstars:

* Shawn Michaels
* Kevin Nash (Diesel)
* Bret "the Hitman" Hart
* Scott Hall (Razer Remon)

And many more. But these are my top four to make a comeback, if there are any more you wish to name do so. P.S. I think Triple H will win the Rumble Tonight.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.