GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Talk Talk Broadband"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 01/08/07 at 13:59
Regular
I'm thinking of moving my phone & braodband over to Talktalk. Has anyone used them? Are they any good?

My main concern is the 40GB a month limit - is there an easy way to see how much you've used? What happens if you go over it?

Any help/advice much appreciated.
Thu 02/08/07 at 14:43
Regular
"eat toast!"
pretty much. Being on watchdog and all.
Thu 02/08/07 at 10:34
Regular
Yeah another option was the See, Speak, Surf package from Sky, but with that you have to pay a BT line rental too.

What are the bad things you've heard about Talk Talk? Crap customer service? Slow connection? Too much downtime?
Thu 02/08/07 at 09:47
Regular
"eat toast!"
i haven't heard great things from talk talk either. Best to choose sky and upgrade to their best service for about £16 oh and plus phoneline its £26.
Wed 01/08/07 at 18:07
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Your Honour wrote:
> My main concern is the 40GB a month limit - is there an easy way
> to see how much you've used? What happens if you go over it?

There's a program called Netmeter you can download that keeps track of your usage, you'll need one for all PCs in your house that connect to the internet.

If all you do is browse, that's around 5GB per month.
I'd guess online gaming is around 8MB per hour, so another 0.75GB there if you play non-stop.

You could always ring your existing ISP and ask if they can give you some idea of your monthly usage. I've no experience of Talk Talk so can't help on that side of things.
Wed 01/08/07 at 16:01
Regular
"the j-man"
I've heard they're awful
Wed 01/08/07 at 13:59
Regular
I'm thinking of moving my phone & braodband over to Talktalk. Has anyone used them? Are they any good?

My main concern is the 40GB a month limit - is there an easy way to see how much you've used? What happens if you go over it?

Any help/advice much appreciated.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.