GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NEW MEMBER"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/01/02 at 20:39
Regular
BOOKER T walks down to the ring with mic in hand,

"you all know about the most domanating force in the wwf today,the team of HHH, RIKISHI and myself BOOKER T, well our team has just got its self a new member,this new member has achieved everything possible in the wwf."

jim ross goes on to say "who's it gonna be,booker?
king replys with "this is going to be hudge"

booker then goes onto say "the question is WHO?

"WHAT" the crowd reply,

TELL ME YOU DIDNT JUST SAY THAT"replys booker

"WHAT"....."WHAT"...."WHAT" the crowd start to chant.

"SHUT UP"

"The newest member is....THE ROCK(the crowd go silent)
"HAHAHAHAHAH" "NO,ITS NOT THE ROCK, ITS.....
Sun 20/01/02 at 21:24
Regular
We make them up! Ant will tell you all the info tomorrow, won't you Ant(knudges Ant). No offence, but why do you make such, well, naff topics, so to say? I meen, Grand Master Sexay is coming back, yes. How do you know GMS is coming back? Are you some kind of phsycic who knows the Royal Rumble results? If so, who wins the RR match!??! Please say Goldust!!!!!
Sun 20/01/02 at 21:11
"©opy Right™"
And once you have chosen one do you have to go round and tell everone I need to Know
Sun 20/01/02 at 21:09
"©opy Right™"
Well thanks for that im not bein sacastice how do u wrestle with them?
Sun 20/01/02 at 18:58
Regular
You can only get a forum wrestler if there are any available. I think Mr. Perfect is available. Either that, or you could create-a-wrestler. Just read previous profiles to see how it's done.

I must be a Regular now!
Sun 20/01/02 at 18:45
"©opy Right™"
what are you wrestling with and how.How do I get a forum wrestler?I need to Know this is driving me crazy.
Sun 20/01/02 at 16:23
......please tell us......
Sun 20/01/02 at 16:12
"©opy Right™"
you have missed out hurracane helms
Sun 20/01/02 at 15:33
Regular
"Where's SR?"
The members of team Canada in real life are Chris Jericho, Christian, Lance Storm and Test.
Sun 20/01/02 at 11:44
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Who are the members of Team Canada?
Sun 20/01/02 at 10:53
Regular
Kane is walking around backstage when Triple H approaches him.

"Im sure you will win your Hardcore Cage Match especially because we have plans, talking about plans lets go and sort them out now in your Locker Room......

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.