GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NiGHTS"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/01/03 at 10:08
Regular
Everyone raves on about NiGHTS so much that I had to see what it was all about. So i got onto e-bay and got myself a copy. It should arrive next week.

Then i remembered I didn't have a Saturn. So I went down to my local gamestation and got a second-hand Staurn with 3 games for £25.00! Not bad eh? The Saturn cost me less than NiGHTS!
Tue 11/03/03 at 09:36
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Ok, cool.
Tue 11/03/03 at 09:35
Regular
"DS..."
Fair enough, but if you have any m8s that are interested in a copy then you can tell them that i have Xmas Nights for sale if you want.

slik ~_~
Tue 11/03/03 at 08:38
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Sorry, my man. Didn't mean to mess you about like that but one of my mates sold my the Saturn 3-d controller, NiGHTS and Xmas NiGHTS for £40...

Such an offer was too good to be true so I went for it.

Once again, apologies...
Sat 08/03/03 at 08:23
Regular
"DS..."
Next week eh? could have sworn it was next week last week, neways Unbeleiver, if you still want Xmas Nights into Dreams let me know as i'm still willing to sell it to you for the price previously aforementioned which is cheap for this game which is becoming increasingly rare and collectable, post your e-mail address in here or at least some response if you still want it, thats all i'm asking :)

oh and if anyone else wants a copy of it i still have a couple of other copies, so if you do let me know, cheers!

slik ~_~
Sat 22/02/03 at 07:12
Regular
"DS..."
ok no probs, i'll hold a copy back for you. :)

slik ~_~
Fri 21/02/03 at 11:15
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Will do once i've got the money. Which'll probably be next week at some point. Check back here in a week okay?
Fri 21/02/03 at 11:03
Regular
"DS..."
why not post your e-mail address then i could sell you a copy.

slik ~_~
Thu 20/02/03 at 10:12
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Whoa! I didn't see this before but i'll get back to you very soon because I'm interested...
Mon 10/02/03 at 16:49
Regular
"DS..."
Nights is a great game, i got my Saturn 2nd hand with 4 games inc Virtua cop for £15 the lot and it had the Nights pad with it, i then got Nights in Mint condition for £10! one of the best games for the dreamcast, and the christmas version which i also have is even better.

By The Way, if anyone wan'ts a copy of XMAS Nights into dreams i have a few copies which I am willing to sell for around £20 - £25 each as it is such a rare game, they are brand new and sealed, if your interested please register your interest by posting in this thread along with your e-mail address if applicable.

slik ~_~
Mon 27/01/03 at 15:00
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Ok, cool. I also went mad on e-bay again and got a Megadrive + Megacd + Games for £60. Nice!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.