GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tony Hawks 4 - Help Needed"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4'.
Mon 27/01/03 at 10:30
Regular
2 things

One of the last challenges im stuck on, Kona Park, find the rental gear. Got 3 of the 4 bits but cant find a 4th, where are the 4 items?

On to my last pro challenge now, its in Alcatraz, cant remember who. Its when you have to do 8 things in and around the pool next to the cell block and the water tower. I can do the first 3 but get stuck on the 4th. I have to do a lip trick on the cell block roof. I cant get the air to get there directly but can get onto the roof via the water tower. How do i do this bit?

CHEERS
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Mon 27/01/03 at 10:30
2 things

One of the last challenges im stuck on, Kona Park, find the rental gear. Got 3 of the 4 bits but cant find a 4th, where are the 4 items?

On to my last pro challenge now, its in Alcatraz, cant remember who. Its when you have to do 8 things in and around the pool next to the cell block and the water tower. I can do the first 3 but get stuck on the 4th. I have to do a lip trick on the cell block roof. I cant get the air to get there directly but can get onto the roof via the water tower. How do i do this bit?

CHEERS

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.