GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sony Forum"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/01/03 at 18:13
Regular
I've been on SR for a while now, don't be fooled by my mouldy red appearance, and when I come into the Sony forums i'm not inspired to write anything. I mean the standard of posts has got a little better its just the threads are somewhat boring. Single threads about games i havnt got, then you get the odd newbie making a fool of themselves, then you have the Longest thread and other little things. It's just there are no real discussion topics with people replying with a post that makes me want to challenge or discuss their view.

When I go into other forums such as the Life forum the standard of writing is excellent and there are many debates over issues in the news and such. I'm not saying we should make this forum a general discussion forum but just bring a little initiative to the posts. Write an interesting topic that will get replies, not just a pointless piece of poo that people only post in to say how badly it is. I don't really know how we can put some life into the forum but i think it needs it. Any suggestions?

Odin
Fri 31/01/03 at 00:01
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Asher D wrote:
> I used to rule this forum.

Err....dont want to wee on your bonfire.....but since when did you rule the Sony forum?

Jetpack entrances ok....but rule....errr....NO!
Thu 30/01/03 at 21:26
Regular
i must have been away that day ;)
Thu 30/01/03 at 21:21
Regular
I used to rule this forum.

Oh, I still do, but now it's less of a bold statement and more of a kind of 'say it quietly and drift off towards the end' statement.

I rule the forararara...
Thu 30/01/03 at 21:02
Regular
*dances*
Mon 27/01/03 at 20:38
Regular
Because i'm not using my grapo log on anymore. Anyway this wasnt meant to be a "debate my name" thread
Mon 27/01/03 at 20:20
Regular
yup.
Mon 27/01/03 at 20:16
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
So, odin revealed himself?
Mon 27/01/03 at 19:56
Regular
http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/ display_messages.php?forumid=135&threadid=18190&offset= 180¤tsort=desc

remove spaces/ its at the bottom
Mon 27/01/03 at 19:49
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
KR wrote:
> why dont you use your grapo log in to say this?

?! Odin is Grapo?! Hey, I never knew that!
Mon 27/01/03 at 19:44
"For the horde!!!!"
*thinks*
hhmm
hhmm
nope can't think of anything.
*runs away quicky*
*runs back*
nearly forgot my thinking cap
*runs off with thinking cap*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.