GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hobbies, do you..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/01/02 at 11:29
Regular
Hi, do you have a fixed hobbie? or do you collect anything?
I am a great swimmer and like to win things, I have various number of badges, to obtain them i had to swim 25 metres of a standard swimming pool in a certain amount of time. I have my gold badge in Front Crawl (freestyle)! i had to swim a length in under 16 seconds! I have silver and bronze for Backstroke, and Breastroke! I am proud that I have done so well. I have also got a bronze medal from our club which I cherish because it is something rather important to me.

I have been swimming for 5 years. I have been entered in a number of County Gala's and normal gala's, I have swam for my primary school and swam for my secondry school, with success. I have been going for 5 years and I started from scratch when I was Seven years old, and worked my way up the line of success.

My old coach has left which I had been swimming for him for the 5 years. Now we have got a different coach he works us harder, but it takes alot of getting used to the big change of ways! He does everthing totally different to my last coach.

I get trained 3 days a week (even though I have the choice of going 5 days a week) and it's an hour each lesson. We do roughly about 3300 metres per hour which is about 132 lengths. It's quite hard work.

I am going to a County Gala to night! am I hope I do well!
I am a bit sort of nervous because it's the first gala with my new coach!

I intend to carry on swimming until I reach year 10 (I am only in year 8).

So what about you guys do you swim?

I collect James Bond models (cars). I have all 11 all sitting on my shelf. They do various things like: fire rockets, ejecter seat opens doors etc. I find them fascinating because I have allways been a fan of James Bond 007 (Roger Moore, Timothy Dolton and Pierce Brosnan). But did you no that the video "Never Say Never Again" got its name because Timothy Dolton said he was going to leave and let Pierce Brosnan take over, then the people that make the James Bond movies said " No do atleast one more please!", so Timothy Dolton said " Ok then just one more though!". so thats how the name Never Say Never Again came about, because the producer came up with it, thats how that video got its name!

I also collect Lorries (Diecast Superhaulers; scale size 1:64). I am fascinated in them too! I have got Eleven: TNT, Norbert Dentressangle, Esso Price Watch, four Eddie Stobarts, Royal Mail, Guiness, Ducati and James Irlam!
I won't to be a Freight Transport Manager when I am older! which is your lorries manager (Like Eddie Stobart and Norbert, they both are Freight Transport Managers).

I also had a passion for electric trains, diesel, steam and your under ground tube type ones. I have got Microsoft Train Simulator, if you like trains the quickly hop onto SR and buy MTS!! now!! It's got great graphics and great trains! You can even drive the royal Orient Express!

Well thank you for reading and please reply back what telling me what hobbies you have got and what things you collect!

Ta, knuckles187
Sat 19/01/02 at 11:29
Regular
""It's me u want""
Hi, do you have a fixed hobbie? or do you collect anything?
I am a great swimmer and like to win things, I have various number of badges, to obtain them i had to swim 25 metres of a standard swimming pool in a certain amount of time. I have my gold badge in Front Crawl (freestyle)! i had to swim a length in under 16 seconds! I have silver and bronze for Backstroke, and Breastroke! I am proud that I have done so well. I have also got a bronze medal from our club which I cherish because it is something rather important to me.

I have been swimming for 5 years. I have been entered in a number of County Gala's and normal gala's, I have swam for my primary school and swam for my secondry school, with success. I have been going for 5 years and I started from scratch when I was Seven years old, and worked my way up the line of success.

My old coach has left which I had been swimming for him for the 5 years. Now we have got a different coach he works us harder, but it takes alot of getting used to the big change of ways! He does everthing totally different to my last coach.

I get trained 3 days a week (even though I have the choice of going 5 days a week) and it's an hour each lesson. We do roughly about 3300 metres per hour which is about 132 lengths. It's quite hard work.

I am going to a County Gala to night! am I hope I do well!
I am a bit sort of nervous because it's the first gala with my new coach!

I intend to carry on swimming until I reach year 10 (I am only in year 8).

So what about you guys do you swim?

I collect James Bond models (cars). I have all 11 all sitting on my shelf. They do various things like: fire rockets, ejecter seat opens doors etc. I find them fascinating because I have allways been a fan of James Bond 007 (Roger Moore, Timothy Dolton and Pierce Brosnan). But did you no that the video "Never Say Never Again" got its name because Timothy Dolton said he was going to leave and let Pierce Brosnan take over, then the people that make the James Bond movies said " No do atleast one more please!", so Timothy Dolton said " Ok then just one more though!". so thats how the name Never Say Never Again came about, because the producer came up with it, thats how that video got its name!

I also collect Lorries (Diecast Superhaulers; scale size 1:64). I am fascinated in them too! I have got Eleven: TNT, Norbert Dentressangle, Esso Price Watch, four Eddie Stobarts, Royal Mail, Guiness, Ducati and James Irlam!
I won't to be a Freight Transport Manager when I am older! which is your lorries manager (Like Eddie Stobart and Norbert, they both are Freight Transport Managers).

I also had a passion for electric trains, diesel, steam and your under ground tube type ones. I have got Microsoft Train Simulator, if you like trains the quickly hop onto SR and buy MTS!! now!! It's got great graphics and great trains! You can even drive the royal Orient Express!

Well thank you for reading and please reply back what telling me what hobbies you have got and what things you collect!

Ta, knuckles187
Sat 19/01/02 at 12:11
i like basketball. i've been playing in tournaments for the last 4 or 5 years and i'm running out of places to put my trophies and medals. the quality we play isn't really any good in italy so i prefer the english game i used to play. they actually presented a challenge
Sat 19/01/02 at 17:43
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Football. I've been playing it since I was 8 and never been dissapointed with a second of it! I don't go to watch it live much, but I do watch loads of it on TV. How am I supposed to get into Old Trafford, let alone get up to Manchester?? Or, I could just go watch Bristol City?? Hmmmmm... I also like the ISS footie series on the N64. FIFA sucks, and I like loads of other computer games, mainly Nintendo!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.