GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Kane's mask coming of at the Royal Rumble?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/01/02 at 07:34
Regular
I've heard a rumor goin' round that Kanes face will finally be revealed at the Rumble! I personally think this would be a huge upset as everyone will find out that he's not really burnt and it was all a big scam! Not that they didn't know anyway but I have that feeling...Anyway, I think Kane's character has been a bit poor lately so maybe it won't be so bad...
Mon 21/01/02 at 11:45
Regular
"Guess who..."
Yah, it's OK. I just watched it yesterday. I heard a fake rumor. Sorry to boter y'all!
Sun 20/01/02 at 22:31
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
nah. that would suck
Sun 20/01/02 at 15:23
"©opy Right™"
na its defenetly not comin off never it would totally destroy his character
Sat 19/01/02 at 15:26
Regular
"Guess who..."
AfroJoe wrote:
> You heard a fake rumor Tazz. When it was Undetaker vs Kane about a year ago
> Kane's mask was ripped off but not many people really got a good look at his
> face but he said that he didn't want to do it again...

What do you mean by 'fake rumor'?
Sat 19/01/02 at 14:07
Regular
"Where's SR?"
Edge almost ripped his mask off a couple of weeks ago. I agree it would completely ruin his character. He's one of the last of the masked wrestlers it would be a shame to see him unmasked like all the rest.
Sat 19/01/02 at 12:39
Regular
That would destroy the character that Kane has. He would'nt look bad and mean, so I think it's nothing more then a rumer! Sorry all you people who want to see Kane's face! I hope to become a regular today or tomorrow!
Sat 19/01/02 at 10:27
Regular
True, Kane covered his face with his hair when Taker pulled his mask off ages ago.
Sat 19/01/02 at 10:13
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
You heard a fake rumor Tazz. When it was Undetaker vs Kane about a year ago Kane's mask was ripped off but not many people really got a good look at his face but he said that he didn't want to do it again...
Sat 19/01/02 at 10:01
Regular
Cool. I hope he doesn't put it back on again after the rumble, coz i can't watch it :(
Sat 19/01/02 at 07:34
Regular
"Guess who..."
I've heard a rumor goin' round that Kanes face will finally be revealed at the Rumble! I personally think this would be a huge upset as everyone will find out that he's not really burnt and it was all a big scam! Not that they didn't know anyway but I have that feeling...Anyway, I think Kane's character has been a bit poor lately so maybe it won't be so bad...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.