GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BIG ANNOUNCEMENT BY BOOKER T"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/01/02 at 00:22
Regular
CAN YOU DIG IT SUKA! BOOKER T walks down to the ring holding a microphone.

once in the ring BOOKER starts to say "theres going to be something big around here,apart from me and RIKISHI,
and its going to hit the wwf hard".

BOOKER then goes on to say"its about time there was a group formed around her to take some control,so to the select thew wrestlers out there its time to unite and destroy"

" CAN YOU DIG THAT SUKA!"
Tue 22/01/02 at 23:24
Regular
"I like cheese"
X-Pac (Kid Rock) makes his way to the ring, and grabs a mic.

"I played a massive part in the success of D-Generation X, and I still pride myself on that today. When I heard about the New DX...well, how could I not be in it!?! So HHH (Ant), Rikishi (AJ), Booker (Barker_2k) and Angle (Grandprix), will you accept me into your faction??"

The New DX quickly come to the squared circle, where Angle picks up a mic.

"Like me X-Pac, you've achieved a lot in your career. Maybe not Olympic Gold, but that's extremely rare. And so, we accept you into our faction. Welcome, to the New DX."

Suddenly, Lance Storm (Cheese), Mike Awesome (Cheese) and Goldust (Jackass/T-Devil) invade the ring, it's Team Canada!! They beat down on the New DX with Awesome Bombs, boots to the face and much more!

The New DX have been left lying by Team Canada, what will happen in this week's massive 6 man tag!?!?
Sun 20/01/02 at 14:12
Regular
Goldust: Team Canada, Canadian or not, what has America ever done for me?? Nothing!!! I hate all Americans and from today ask if I can join Team Canada! We will destroy Triple H, we will destroy Booker T, we will destroy the Phat Man and we sure as hell, will break the ankle of that so called hero! What do ya say?? Ha, ha, ha, haa!
Sat 19/01/02 at 21:31
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Kurt Angle as Grandprix has joined the new DX...

Just putting that info into this topic...
Sat 19/01/02 at 20:28
Regular
"I like cheese"
*Triple H (Ant), Booker T (Barker_2k) and Rikishi (AfroJoe) walking backstage*

"Damn Team Canada!" Triple H says, hitting Coach who tries to interview them, "Look, I'll be busy with the Taker next week, so how about you two have a tag match with Storm and Awesome?"

"Yeah sucka!" Booker cries, and Rikishi smiles.
Sat 19/01/02 at 12:24
Regular
Goldust's music hits. He's stairing at Booker T, Rikishi & HHH. He's not saying anything.

He grabs a mic. "Ha, ha, ha, haa".

What does he mean. Is he with or against the NEW D-X?

-----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry if I posted it twice!!
Sat 19/01/02 at 10:39
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Riksihi's music hits. Here comes the Phat Man. He climbs into the ring and picks up a mike.

"So, I am going to be in a big group with Triple H, Booker T and who....? You can't have 3 people to make up one group. We need more guys. Any offers to join, or how about you choose Triple H?

Rikishi waits for an answer....
Sat 19/01/02 at 09:01
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Lance Storms music hits, and he walks out to the ring. HHH and crew look a little surprised, but not at all worried or scared.

Storm is on the rampway, with a mike in his hand.

"If I can be serious for a minute..." he starts, getting cheers from the crowd because I decided that he should be face. "I don't like what I'm seeing here. HHH, are you trying to reform a DX? Are you trying to recreate WWFs recreation of the NWO? Replaceing The Heatbreak Kid with Rikishi? Your girlfriend Chyna with your new girlfirend Booker T?"

*cue crowd laughs, and Booker looking urinated off*

"Well, I don't think that kind of thing can happen without another group reforming. A group that the great DX never managed to beat. I am talking about Team Canada!"

*that sound you hear is the dumb WWF audiance collectively scratching thier heads. They don't know that Team Canada was an old WCW group*

Rikishi runs in from behind, and clotheslines Storm down. HHH and Booker run down from the ring, and a beating starts, 3 vs 1. The crowd boo. HHH sets up the pedegree, and is about to hit it when...

Mike Awesome runs out, wearing a Team Canada shirt! He breaks up the Pedegree, clotheslines Rikishi down, and Awesome Bombs Booker!

----

Other Canadians will need to join this faction...*cough* Jericho Benoit *cough*
Sat 19/01/02 at 00:40
Regular
"pro evo fan"
jim ross cries out,"oh my god,booker t and the game,hhh have started some kind of a group could it be a reformed d-x,or much worse,

king replys with "theres gonna be hell to pay,

BOOKER takes the mic back of hhh and says "i can dig that,
we will start raising the roof off this place and causing destruction through out the wwf areans.you will all pay the price,"
"we need a great wrestler to lead this team to greatness"

BOOKER T then bows down to the game,as if to say the game will lead this stable like he lead d-x.
Sat 19/01/02 at 00:31
Regular
"I like cheese"
"It's Time To Play The Game. TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!!" Triple H (Ant) struts to the ring, his eyes firmly set on Booker T (Barker_2k).

He's all business as he takes a microphone, "Booker. You wanna start some sort of stable?? Some sort of group, that will rule the WWF Forum!? Well, I am the Game, and I am gonna be part of it! Me, you and Rikishi (AfroJoe) are gonna be the founders, and in time we shall be dominant!"

"Yea, sucka!" Booker cries.

"But first, we must take care of business. You and Rikishi must win your no.1 contenders match at Burnout, and I...well, next week The Undertaker (Jetster) faces Kane (BBS Scott) in a Cage match, and I'll have something to say then. And if Taker defeats Benoit (Grandprix), and goes through to the HIAC MATCH AT BURNOUT, WHICH IS SHOULD BE IN!! Then he will feel my wrath."
Sat 19/01/02 at 00:22
Regular
"pro evo fan"
CAN YOU DIG IT SUKA! BOOKER T walks down to the ring holding a microphone.

once in the ring BOOKER starts to say "theres going to be something big around here,apart from me and RIKISHI,
and its going to hit the wwf hard".

BOOKER then goes on to say"its about time there was a group formed around her to take some control,so to the select thew wrestlers out there its time to unite and destroy"

" CAN YOU DIG THAT SUKA!"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.