GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Old Skoolers ONLY..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/01/03 at 10:09
Regular
Though as to what constitutes 'Old Skool', I'm not sure. I define a gamer by their attitude; casual or Hardcore. For Old Skool in this topic, I just mean those that have been on the forum for a while. Sibs, Goatboy, DMonster, EvilDark, etc. Anyway,
What ya'll doin... ?
Tue 28/01/03 at 15:45
Regular
"Omnipresent"
I've been around a while but my days were reset when they changed my name. Apparently somebody already had Locky?
Tue 28/01/03 at 15:32
Regular
You call those people old skool... look at how many days me, grix and ant been around!
Tue 28/01/03 at 15:23
Regular
"Omnipresent"
Gridloch, you aren't Old Skool...
You have destroyed my utopia, nooooo...
Locky
Tue 28/01/03 at 14:36
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Coursework
Browsing around here
Listening to music
Downloading some stuff
And seeing what all you lot are doing
Tue 28/01/03 at 14:31
Regular
Dudes only I say dude..it's the law.

WoRd
Tue 28/01/03 at 13:45
Regular
I'm doing reserach for my final year project report.
Tue 28/01/03 at 13:43
"For the horde!!!!"
VenomByte wrote:
> I'm trying to stop playing Morrowind, I really am. I'm just getting
> into the construction set though, which is incredibly cool...
>

i don't blaim you i just got Morrowind today and it's excellent, a lot is going over my head though in it
Tue 28/01/03 at 12:59
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I'm trying to stop playing Morrowind, I really am. I'm just getting into the construction set though, which is incredibly cool...

I'm also organising a fencing match away to Swansea for tomorrow. I'm about to phone them up and explain why we're going to have to borrow their kit :)
Tue 28/01/03 at 12:50
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
FantasyMeister wrote:
> Sorry, meant video not demo, it's not playable.

Oh right, fair enough.

> If you want the
> playable demo just grab an old copy of ZOE, play that, and squint your
> eyes whilst shining a bright light on your TV so that it looks
> cel-shaded.

Does that really work?

*Runs off to load GT3 holding mini-maglight and removing glasses, hoping for a free copy of auto modellista....*
Tue 28/01/03 at 12:42
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Slaveunit wrote:
> FantasyMeister wrote:
> 2) Playing the ZOE 2 demo on the PS2
>
> Playing the demo? What, a playable demo?

Sorry, meant video not demo, it's not playable. If you want the playable demo just grab an old copy of ZOE, play that, and squint your eyes whilst shining a bright light on your TV so that it looks cel-shaded.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.