GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I have a dream..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/01/02 at 23:23
Regular
..and it's a simple as this...perhaps not even a dream, but mpore of a challenge to one of the big software houses. It's a simple as this, make a good wrestling game for the PC. Thats all, nothing more nothing less. But think of the advantages a truly great wrestling game for the PC would be. I mean they would have to get the basics right and i think the basic principles exhibited by WWF No Mercy would do as a starting point (please no Smackdown control-system) and then comes the bonus of it being PC-based. Download the latest wrestlers. The latest moves. The latest Pay-Per-View sets. The Latest moves. The Lastest taunts. New weapons. New backstage areas.
Ladies and gents, we would have a wrestling game that would never be outdated and would never need you tinkering about with CAWs trying to get them to be as close as possible to the latest WWF signings (tried making Booker T on No Mercy convincing without a Spineroonie?). Which would sell by the bucketload no doubt....anyway, that is my dream....
Sat 19/01/02 at 14:35
Regular
Make it online then. Put it into groups and assign each person a wrestler. Easy!!
Sat 19/01/02 at 14:14
Regular
"Where's SR?"
If you have one of those Dexdrive things you can download wrestlers onto memory cards and if you have a Gameshark I think you can create moves for WWF No Mercy (I think this is true but I don't know how it works.
One of the best things about wrestling games is the multiplayer with people around you, that's a bit dificult on a PC.
Sat 19/01/02 at 13:16
Regular
wrestling games on the PC have always had a reputation to be a bit crap
Sat 19/01/02 at 11:43
Regular
"WWJD"
with the SD: JBI controls yes that would be good
Sat 19/01/02 at 10:39
Regular
I can't really say about No Mercy as i haven't played it. As for WWF Smackdown: JBI control game engine i think it is great.

As Ant said much more quicker and exciting.
Sat 19/01/02 at 10:22
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ant wrote:
> No Mercy controls?? No thanks, talk about dull!!

I like the idea, but we
> definitely want the Smackdown gameplay in there. So much quicker and more
> exciting, and Smackdown JBI has much more impact on moves as well.

I like the No Mercy controls. If only they had a little bit more speed between pressing the button and doing the move...
Sat 19/01/02 at 00:03
Regular
"I like cheese"
No Mercy controls?? No thanks, talk about dull!!

I like the idea, but we definitely want the Smackdown gameplay in there. So much quicker and more exciting, and Smackdown JBI has much more impact on moves as well.
Fri 18/01/02 at 23:23
Regular
"..."
..and it's a simple as this...perhaps not even a dream, but mpore of a challenge to one of the big software houses. It's a simple as this, make a good wrestling game for the PC. Thats all, nothing more nothing less. But think of the advantages a truly great wrestling game for the PC would be. I mean they would have to get the basics right and i think the basic principles exhibited by WWF No Mercy would do as a starting point (please no Smackdown control-system) and then comes the bonus of it being PC-based. Download the latest wrestlers. The latest moves. The latest Pay-Per-View sets. The Latest moves. The Lastest taunts. New weapons. New backstage areas.
Ladies and gents, we would have a wrestling game that would never be outdated and would never need you tinkering about with CAWs trying to get them to be as close as possible to the latest WWF signings (tried making Booker T on No Mercy convincing without a Spineroonie?). Which would sell by the bucketload no doubt....anyway, that is my dream....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.