GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA3 for PC release date?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/01/02 at 22:32
Regular
Whats the release dat for this amazing game?

On computer that is.

Now when i looked it up on SR it had 30/12 as a release date. Now was that in 2001 or coming up in 2002?

Cos if its 2002 then i will go mad!

please help!
Sat 19/01/02 at 12:33
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Mystique wrote:
> lol its gonna be craaaaap on the pc

Yup. You NEED dual shock. You WILL NEED an amazing pc to run it. (2gig mhz 64+ graphics 256-512 ram) Its gonna be crap. For the money of upgrading you could buy a PS2 with GTA3, and you get a dvd player. And some other crap.
Sat 19/01/02 at 10:42
Regular
""It's me u want""
i think its 2002 but don't get yer hopes up quite yet.
Sat 19/01/02 at 10:32
Regular
"Tag as above"
I SEAM to want this on PC
Sat 19/01/02 at 10:26
Lord Semajal wrote:
> It may seam a little far away

they wrote that, on a
> website?????

seam??????

Yes, it WAS on a website, why wouldn't it be? I don't buy magazines anymore (Games) because I can get all the magazine information and more at the comfort of my reclinable black leather chair and computer. Oh, and what does seam mean?

Citzen
Sat 19/01/02 at 10:22
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
It may seam a little far away

they wrote that, on a website?????

seam??????
Sat 19/01/02 at 09:09
I've just looked into it and Total Video Games report that Grand Theft Auto 3 will be released on the PC in April 2002. Here's the full article

'Finally Take 2 have confirmed the release date for Grand Theft Auto 3 on the PC. At last I hear you cry!

Take 2 Interactive today announced that the PC version of the hit PlayStation 2 game Grand Theft Auto 3 will ship for PC during April of 2002. It may seam a little far away but hopefully the developers will have time to tweak the game for maximum performance on the PC.

As soon as we have more information/screens we will let you know.'

Well, it's better than November ;)
Sat 19/01/02 at 01:55
Regular
"maximum homerdrive"
GTA3 on PC could be sweeeeeeeeeeeet

please have multi-player please have multi-player please have multi-player please have multi-player please have multi-player please have multi-player please have multi-player please have multi-player please have multi-player please have multi-player please have multi-player please have multi-player please have multi-player please have multi-player please have multi-player please have multi-player please have multi-player please have multi-player please have multi-player please have multi-player please have multi-player please have multi-player

you get the idea
Fri 18/01/02 at 23:10
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I also did hear march, but I'm a bit skeptical about that. I will be getting it on PC when it's out though, however long I have to wait...
Fri 18/01/02 at 23:07
myst is ruond my house, in my big sleeping bag
Fri 18/01/02 at 22:42
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
myst, you on msn of have you blocked me? I wanna talk to you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.