GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"IM NOT A SCAMMER, im really sellin a Xbox"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/01/02 at 20:38
Regular
Sat 19/01/02 at 19:26
May aswell sell the other.
Sat 19/01/02 at 19:25
Somebody's actually realised that XBOX'S will never be as good as the GC.
Sat 19/01/02 at 19:23
Regular
hylandor,i've told you i'll buy it but seeing as you havent listened i will take my Disney dollars else where

thank you very much
good day sir!
you lose
give me back my ever lasting gobstopper
Sat 19/01/02 at 17:24
Regular
"Tag as above"
FatButcher wrote:
> Send me the X-Box then I will send you the money.

You can trust me I
> promise.

We got a deal then?
Sat 19/01/02 at 17:09
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
But your X-Box is US, which means we have to get import games.We will have to wait 50 odd days to get it but ours is a UK machine so we can easily get games for it.
Sat 19/01/02 at 17:03
Ok My ebay account is Toolmanu81, i just signed up with ebay and have made 2 transactions and both good replies, i know its never gonna be enough for you guys but i can see what perspective your looking this at. And for the person that said about me advertising and then leaving, I have been a member here for 3 weeks, I like to read the forums, I never did post anything, and after my xbox is sold I will continue to read posts and not just abondon this site.
Sat 19/01/02 at 10:20
Regular
"Tag as above"
Send me the X-Box then I will send you the money.

You can trust me I promise.
Sat 19/01/02 at 10:13
"slightlyshortertagl"
get it through your head hylandor.

you wont sell it here

no offense meant
Sat 19/01/02 at 09:16
hylandor wrote:
> Allright, If you dont trust me through this, then get on ebay. This isnt the
> ony place im trying to sell my xbox at.
Does it even matter why I have a second
> one? The point is, I do and Im selling it, im selling it cheaper by only 15
> bucks. I mean, i have never heard so many people cry in these posts about how
> much the price is and crap.

Claiming you put it on E-Bay does not prove anything until I have a link and can look at your user ratings. Even that is not concrete enough, as you could easily rip us off and then continue dealing properly. Of course, you could be a legitimate seller, and I expect that you are, but we are skepical because someone strolls onto a forum and all he posts about is selling an X Box, so it appears to us that the only reason you came on here was to plug something you have to offer, which makes it look fishy to me. I can expect that if someone bought it from you, you would disappear from these forums, never to be seen or heard from again. They are not crying over the price, but these boards are not intended for spam advertising. These forums are intended for chat and topics, where you can win games. If you don't want to win games, fair enough, but I am going to be hostile to you until you can prove that you are not only on here to advertise. After a few weeks of 'decent' posting from you, I will accept you. Get posting! :P
Sat 19/01/02 at 04:22
Allright, If you dont trust me through this, then get on ebay. This isnt the ony place im trying to sell my xbox at.
Does it even matter why I have a second one? The point is, I do and Im selling it, im selling it cheaper by only 15 bucks. I mean, i have never heard so many people cry in these posts about how much the price is and crap.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.