GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox Screens?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/01/03 at 18:39
Regular
Do any of you know whether there is going to be one of them tft screen thingys being released on the xbox?
because they look really smart and i want one

thanks
Tue 28/01/03 at 18:39
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
Do any of you know whether there is going to be one of them tft screen thingys being released on the xbox?
because they look really smart and i want one

thanks
Tue 28/01/03 at 19:00
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
XBOX is far too big for one of those!

You'd need something like a 21" TFT screen if you scale it up with the PS2 and GC!

Anyway, they're crap, just buy a TV, they're only good if you want to play them in the car and I cant see you sitting there with an Xbox on your lap!
Tue 28/01/03 at 19:05
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
lol
i'd die from no blood circulatin in my legs
Wed 29/01/03 at 10:17
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
There already selling them through a store on Ebay, 5'1 inch screens.

There really is no point though, I have a box and I know that I won't be taking it on the train with me....

Easier solution - Buy a GBA
Wed 29/01/03 at 16:41
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
I bought one for the PSone. They're good for journeys, but I can imagine it being WAY to big with the Xbox - I thought the PS2 was pushing it a bit.

And then there's the issue of moving the console whilst in use scratching the games disks...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.