GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Top Tip! on PlayStation2"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/09/00 at 17:58
Regular
Don't cream yourself and drop it when you come out of the shop.
Thu 12/10/00 at 16:53
I have booked the entire week off to give me enough time to get to grips with it !!!!!!!!!!

The nearest dedicated gaming shop to me is over 50 miles away, so i have to be content with Woolies. There used to be a video shop in my town where you could hire out or order games, but this has now closed down.
Thu 12/10/00 at 16:43
Kieran,

I am hoping that I will be enjoying playing it so much that I wont be able to drag myself away long enough to come on here and post.

I will definately be back on the Monday after though (the 27th, as I will be getting bored at work again). I agree that it is a good idea, however, as we can also discuss the relative merits of whatever games we have picked up and advise others to buy them (or in the worse case warn others off buying them).

I think that you have less chance of getting mugged if you ordered from Woolworths as there will be less game mad people in there. I ordered from GAME and the only people in there are people interested in games.

I think I will leave it until about 9.30 or 10. As by then most people will be at work or school. Maybe I should hire a bodyguard??
Thu 12/10/00 at 16:35
After playing our PS2's on launch day, we must all met up on here to discuss what we think.

Do you all agree???????
Thu 12/10/00 at 16:31
I'm not worried about coming out of the shop, (My wife has agreed to keep the engine running on the getaway car outside the front doors), no my worry is going in. I have already turned down an offer of £60 for my pre-order form! The guy said i would regret it!!!!!!!

My local Woolworths store is open at 8.30am, and guess who will be at the front of the queue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thu 12/10/00 at 16:15
Beware old ladies!

They may seem harmless but influenced by the power of playstation 2 they will attack you to get your ps2!
Sun 17/09/00 at 20:26
HEHEHE.
SNIPER AT WORK!
Snake is probably up there!
Sun 17/09/00 at 19:42
Regular
When coming out of the shop with your PS2, lie low on the ground, as the Sony reps will be snipering you. They've got your money now, and they only have a limited stock, so they want to sell it again...
Sun 17/09/00 at 16:36
When exiting a game shop with your nice new PS2 make shore you have a) a strong sports bag b) good running shoes and c) a metal bassball bat, because you are going to have to fight of every cheaps flint and no-mark who is going to try and nick your nice shiny new PS2
Sun 17/09/00 at 16:07
YES! That is a good tip...
Dont cream yourself and drop Shnmue after youve seen how good it looks in comparison to the PS2....
Sun 10/09/00 at 17:58
Regular
"I like fighting"
Don't cream yourself and drop it when you come out of the shop.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.