GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Boucher!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/01/02 at 17:20
Regular
Fri 18/01/02 at 17:20
Regular
"disappearing act"
Fri 18/01/02 at 17:22
Regular
"es argh"
*cough*copied*cough*
Fri 18/01/02 at 17:25
Regular
"disappearing act"
it was not copied I wrote this and it took me about 1/2 and hour to an hour to write it so there.
Fri 18/01/02 at 17:53
MetallicaDude:) wrote:
> it was not copied I wrote this and it took me about 1/2 and hour to an hour to
> write it so there.

Well MetallicaDude, take a gander at http://ps2.ign.com/reviews/13592.html.

You were saying? Look, it was obvious to tell that you copied that. Your normal style is all lowercase and barely punctuated and that was so...well written. :P
Fri 18/01/02 at 17:56
Regular
Citzen Erazed wrote:
Well MetallicaDude, take
> a gander at http://ps2.ign.com/reviews/13592.html.

You were saying? Look, it
> was obvious to tell that you copied that. Your normal style is all lowercase and
> barely punctuated and that was so...well written. :P

Be sure your sins will find you out.
Fri 18/01/02 at 18:55
Shadow wrote:
> Citzen Erazed wrote:
Well MetallicaDude, take
> a gander at
> http://ps2.ign.com/reviews/13592.html.

You were saying? Look, it
> was
> obvious to tell that you copied that. Your normal style is all lowercase
> and
> barely punctuated and that was so...well written. :P

Be sure your
> sins will find you out.

Too true a statement there. I've reported the post to the moderator and hopefully appropriate action will be taken against this person. Are they normally suspended or something?
Fri 18/01/02 at 19:00
"High polygon count"
Not only is the 'style' a giveaway, but so is the fact that you left in a heading ("Gameplay") and it says that "The Bouncer is finally out", when it's been out for ages now.

Apart from all that, you copied from a major PS2 site which many people here visit.

And then you deny it?!

Not only is it insulting to SR, but also to us, your fellow forum users. Though I suspect we won't be fellow users for long!
Fri 18/01/02 at 19:07
Regular
"¬_¬"
It is so funny when Newbies are caught out. I could tell this was copied by a mile. Normally metallica dude's posts are so badly punctuated and are always spam. Nice try, but copying from IGN? Now THAT is dumb.
Fri 18/01/02 at 19:09
Regular
"Wasting away"
MetallicaDude:) wrote:
it was not copied I wrote this and it took me about 1/2 and hour to an hour to write it so there.

Obviously.

www.colonelby.com/grassroots/Shriv%20Marthi.pdf
Fri 18/01/02 at 19:10
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Not only is the 'style' a giveaway, but so is the fact that you left in a
> heading ("Gameplay") and it says that "The Bouncer is finally
> out", when it's been out for ages now.

Apart from all that, you copied
> from a major PS2 site which many people here visit.

And then you deny
> it?!

Not only is it insulting to SR, but also to us, your fellow forum users.
> Though I suspect we won't be fellow users for long!

LOL. If he was going to copy, he could have at least read through it to make sure it made sense and not copy from a corporate site, not that you SHOULD copy in the first place. So, I take it by that he'll recieved a banning and removal of his account?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.