GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Time Crisis 2 and 100 Hz TV Problem"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/01/02 at 16:42
Regular
How many other people out there have been disappointed by this games' incompatibility with 100 Hz televisions. Given that there are only going to be more and more 100Hz televisions around, the manufacturers inability to provide compatibility seems pretty short sighted. Does anyone know why it doesn't work?
Fri 18/01/02 at 16:42
How many other people out there have been disappointed by this games' incompatibility with 100 Hz televisions. Given that there are only going to be more and more 100Hz televisions around, the manufacturers inability to provide compatibility seems pretty short sighted. Does anyone know why it doesn't work?
Fri 18/01/02 at 16:45
Regular
This is a problem I have fortunately managed to avoid. I have a 100Hz tv, but didn`t buy Time Crisis 2. Its not been a problem as a result. However, it could have been taken into account, as you say.
Fri 18/01/02 at 18:21
Regular
"maximum homerdrive"
it's because it's not a true 100Hz tv it inserts another image to make it seem like a smoother picture.

it's cause the gun detects the tv imput and they know uk and us tvs are about 50-60HZ the 100Hz tv has a different way of working i can't really explaine it to well (as you can see)

also 100Hz tv's don't always work to well with sky digital as well stay away from them i would.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.