GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"STABLES"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/01/02 at 15:42
Regular
ive heard that wwf might be bringing back kevin nash, scott hall and hulk hogan to form the NWO,IS THIS TRUE?
i think this wont be as good of a stable as people think it wil be or could be,all 3 wrestlers are old,or oldish,and dont think they will beable to profrom as good as they could,

also some one was saying something about bringind d-x back,i think wwf so go a head and dring back the other 3 members of D-X,and this would aslo put the best tag team off all time back in the tag team division and it would livin things up in thid division.

also if wwf bring back the NWO, and D-X then they should form another stable featuring TAZZ, RAVEN,TOMMY DREAMMER AND RVD, because i dont think these guys get enough respect and deserve alot more, then they could have a stable from WWF, WCW and ECW.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

can anyone tell me a little bit more about NWO comming to he wwf? and ive D-X are gonna return?
Fri 18/01/02 at 18:14
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I made this post a few days ago...
Fri 18/01/02 at 15:57
Regular
"pro evo fan"
whos the klique?i havent heard of these people before?
Fri 18/01/02 at 15:52
Regular
"I like cheese"
Yes, the news is that Nash, Hall and Hogan have all signed with the WWF.

However, the latest is that Nash has cancelled.

Also, they were hoping to bring the nWo back, but if Nash has cancelled then...

Oh yeah, and the Klique may be reforming too.
Fri 18/01/02 at 15:42
Regular
"pro evo fan"
ive heard that wwf might be bringing back kevin nash, scott hall and hulk hogan to form the NWO,IS THIS TRUE?
i think this wont be as good of a stable as people think it wil be or could be,all 3 wrestlers are old,or oldish,and dont think they will beable to profrom as good as they could,

also some one was saying something about bringind d-x back,i think wwf so go a head and dring back the other 3 members of D-X,and this would aslo put the best tag team off all time back in the tag team division and it would livin things up in thid division.

also if wwf bring back the NWO, and D-X then they should form another stable featuring TAZZ, RAVEN,TOMMY DREAMMER AND RVD, because i dont think these guys get enough respect and deserve alot more, then they could have a stable from WWF, WCW and ECW.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

can anyone tell me a little bit more about NWO comming to he wwf? and ive D-X are gonna return?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.