GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ratchet and clank 3 help"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Ratchet and Clank 3'.
Mon 30/07/07 at 14:13
Im stuck on ratchet and clank 3 im trying to collect all the trophies
but I can't get the one on aniahlation nation. Im stuck on the challendge
where you have to complete the quarktastic challendge

would be thankful for any help
Thu 10/03/11 at 15:14
Regular
It would be better if you had as much nanotech.
In my experience I've won this battle with the radius that transforms monsters into ducks. It would be better if you could do this battle with weapons V8 and with maximum nanotech in the early rounds.
Fri 17/08/07 at 11:30
Regular
hello, use this code in the pause menu to get a double bladed lazer sword instead of a wrench square,circle(twice)up right,right (after 'Wrench' it is the code until these brackets) it should help and it is twice as long and powerful
Mon 30/07/07 at 14:13
Im stuck on ratchet and clank 3 im trying to collect all the trophies
but I can't get the one on aniahlation nation. Im stuck on the challendge
where you have to complete the quarktastic challendge

would be thankful for any help

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.