GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"the best ps2 games"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/07/07 at 13:47
what is your favourite ps2 game
I think my favourite would have to be tomb raider anniversiary
Mon 30/07/07 at 15:49
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
I liked Rogue Galaxy alot, even if the plot was a bit boring and predictable. Although still not convinced about the swing towards real time fighting thats happening in RPGs.

EDIT: Oh yeah, favourite ps2 game. Not sure I have one, I've probably wasted more time on the dynasty warrior games than any other if that counts for something.
Mon 30/07/07 at 15:25
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
My favourite was Everquest Online Adventures until they pulled the plug on the European server. Dark Chronicle, MGS2 and 3, SOCOM are probably my equal other favourites. And if my PS2 is still running by October I'm hoping Rogue Galaxy will beat them all.
Mon 30/07/07 at 13:47
what is your favourite ps2 game
I think my favourite would have to be tomb raider anniversiary

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.