GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The length of games- Are they too short, just right or too long"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/01/02 at 13:09
Regular
People are always debating about the length of games.Metal Gear Solid was too short and most RPG's are too long winded. Personally RPG's rule so I think the longer the game the better.
Fri 18/01/02 at 14:33
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
MGS wasn't whort... the Japanese got the VR missions AS STANDARD in the original game thus giving them double the play time! US brits had to buy this as an upgrade pack... shows that Sony Europe really cares... for our money.

Back to the topic.... I've found most new games too short- here's the ones Ive had on my PS2:

J&Daxter- 5 days
007 AUF- 4 days
ZOE- 2 days
GTA3- 5.5 days?
Devil may cry- almost completed it after about 4 days of play

Sonic
Fri 18/01/02 at 13:26
Regular
That depends on the game genre thoug really, doesn't it?
RPGs need to be long don't they? It would be a bit crap if you waited so long for FFX only to find its over in five hours.
True that MGS is too short though, but could it ever be long enough to satisfy our stealthing needs?
You can't really say that ALL games are too short or too long because there is so many different genres.
Fri 18/01/02 at 13:09
People are always debating about the length of games.Metal Gear Solid was too short and most RPG's are too long winded. Personally RPG's rule so I think the longer the game the better.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.