GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bin Ladens Cave"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/01/02 at 12:28
Regular
To: Team Mates
Subject: The Cave

Hi guys. We've all been putting in long hours but we've really come together as a group and I love that. Big thanks to Omar for putting up the poster that says "There is no I in team" as well as the Garfield that says "Hang In There, Baby." Very hilarious.

However, while we are fighting a jihad, we can't forget to take care of the cave. And frankly I have a few concerns. First of all, while it's good to be concerned about cruise missiles, we should be even more concerned about the carpet dust in our cave. We want to avoid excessive dust inhalation, (a health and safety issue) - so we need to sweep the cave daily, I've done my bit on the cleaning rota ... have you? I've posted a sign up sheet near the cave reception area,(next to the toaster).

Second, it's not often I make a video address but when I do, I'm trying to scare most of the world population, okay? That means that while we're taping, please do not ride your razor scooter in the background or keep doing the 'Wassup' thing. Just while we're taping. Thanks.

Third: Food. I bought a box of Dairylea recently, clearly wrote "Ossy" on the front, and put it on the top shelf. Today, two of my Dairylea slices were gone. Consideration. That's all I'm saying.

Finally, we've heard that there may be Western soldiers in disguise trying to infiltrate our ranks. I want to set up patrols to look for them. First patrol will be Omar, Muhammad, Abdul, Akbar, and Colin.

Love you lots, Group Hug.. Os.

PS I'm sick of having Osama's Bed Linen scribbled on my bed sheets - cut it out Abdul, not funny anymore!
Fri 18/01/02 at 12:28
Regular
"Acid Casual"
To: Team Mates
Subject: The Cave

Hi guys. We've all been putting in long hours but we've really come together as a group and I love that. Big thanks to Omar for putting up the poster that says "There is no I in team" as well as the Garfield that says "Hang In There, Baby." Very hilarious.

However, while we are fighting a jihad, we can't forget to take care of the cave. And frankly I have a few concerns. First of all, while it's good to be concerned about cruise missiles, we should be even more concerned about the carpet dust in our cave. We want to avoid excessive dust inhalation, (a health and safety issue) - so we need to sweep the cave daily, I've done my bit on the cleaning rota ... have you? I've posted a sign up sheet near the cave reception area,(next to the toaster).

Second, it's not often I make a video address but when I do, I'm trying to scare most of the world population, okay? That means that while we're taping, please do not ride your razor scooter in the background or keep doing the 'Wassup' thing. Just while we're taping. Thanks.

Third: Food. I bought a box of Dairylea recently, clearly wrote "Ossy" on the front, and put it on the top shelf. Today, two of my Dairylea slices were gone. Consideration. That's all I'm saying.

Finally, we've heard that there may be Western soldiers in disguise trying to infiltrate our ranks. I want to set up patrols to look for them. First patrol will be Omar, Muhammad, Abdul, Akbar, and Colin.

Love you lots, Group Hug.. Os.

PS I'm sick of having Osama's Bed Linen scribbled on my bed sheets - cut it out Abdul, not funny anymore!
Fri 18/01/02 at 12:39
Regular
"not dead"
Do you think a yellow brick road leads to the cave?
Fri 18/01/02 at 12:40
Regular
"DS..."
Meka Dragon wrote:
> Do you think a yellow brick road leads to the cave?

*bursts into song*
were off to see bin laden...
slik ~_~
Fri 18/01/02 at 14:01
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Ah that brought a smile across my face.
Fri 18/01/02 at 14:03
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
i cant help smiling either
Fri 18/01/02 at 14:04
Regular
"I confused?"
thats funny
Fri 18/01/02 at 14:11
Regular
mandatare wrote:
> i cant help smiling either

*punches mandatare in the face*

Has that stopped you grinning?
Fri 18/01/02 at 14:12
Fri 18/01/02 at 14:49
Regular
"Acid Casual"
I think you need to go back to your lesson and get some education young man.
Fri 18/01/02 at 16:46
Regular
I thought it was richard not colin!

Anyway Bin Laden's cave is in my 6 form block we have 2 study rooms i christened my one bin ladens cave the other the white house, people i barely know now call them by these names, im a legend now :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.