GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Origins of the nerdy Robocop"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/01/02 at 11:49
Regular
He was known as 'The Prefect'. He had a real name, but no one much cared to remember it. He was 16 years old, and in his last year of Secondary school, and he had his whole future in front of him.

When his Head of Year had asked if he wanted to be a Preceft he had jumped at the chance. To be able to keep the younger school children in check, to make sure they followed rules. Rules had always played a large part in his life.

One of his main duties as Prefect was to ensure that the computer room was properly used at lunch times. Many a time did he stop a younger child from using netspeak on a discussion forum. He would often spot kids walking around the school with their coats on. This was not on. School rules stated that coats must be removed once indoors, and he would not stand for this rule being disobeyed.

One day he has seen a pupil come into the shool, wearing a large hooded jacket. "Remove that garment at once!" he cried, as he waved his finger at the pupil. The jacet wearing turned to look at the Prefect, put his finger up, and ran.

This was not on. Not at all.

The Prefect gave chase, through the art block, past the modern languages department, and into the science block. This is where the jacket-wearing pupil stopped. The prefect ran in, only to have a vial of acid thrown at his face. He screamed in pain as he could feel his face melting.

He ran off, looking for assistance, out into the car park. Unfortunately, he couldn't see, because his eyes were melting, and he wandering right in front of the speeding car of the Head of Year.

------------

Later that day, in hospital:

"I think we're going to lose him. What a waste, a tragic waste!" Said an over the top surgeon as he was operating on The Prefect.

"No, I can save him!" said a man in a black suit that had just walked in. "Bring him to the robo-lab!"

------------

Months later:

"Our work is complete, we have saved him, now he shall join our ranks in the Pedant Police." said the guy still wearing a black suit.

The Prefect lay on an operating table, barely recognisable. His melted face covered with a mask, his broken body replaced with robotic parts, half man, half robot, all nerd.

And so he was born, the nerdy Robocop. He still loves to build PC's, and read comic books, but now he has a higher calling, to protect the innocent, and to ensure that we don't walk on the grass.

The nerdy Robocop tucked into his jar of baby food, ready to start his new life of minor rule enforcement.
Fri 18/01/02 at 11:49
Regular
"not dead"
He was known as 'The Prefect'. He had a real name, but no one much cared to remember it. He was 16 years old, and in his last year of Secondary school, and he had his whole future in front of him.

When his Head of Year had asked if he wanted to be a Preceft he had jumped at the chance. To be able to keep the younger school children in check, to make sure they followed rules. Rules had always played a large part in his life.

One of his main duties as Prefect was to ensure that the computer room was properly used at lunch times. Many a time did he stop a younger child from using netspeak on a discussion forum. He would often spot kids walking around the school with their coats on. This was not on. School rules stated that coats must be removed once indoors, and he would not stand for this rule being disobeyed.

One day he has seen a pupil come into the shool, wearing a large hooded jacket. "Remove that garment at once!" he cried, as he waved his finger at the pupil. The jacet wearing turned to look at the Prefect, put his finger up, and ran.

This was not on. Not at all.

The Prefect gave chase, through the art block, past the modern languages department, and into the science block. This is where the jacket-wearing pupil stopped. The prefect ran in, only to have a vial of acid thrown at his face. He screamed in pain as he could feel his face melting.

He ran off, looking for assistance, out into the car park. Unfortunately, he couldn't see, because his eyes were melting, and he wandering right in front of the speeding car of the Head of Year.

------------

Later that day, in hospital:

"I think we're going to lose him. What a waste, a tragic waste!" Said an over the top surgeon as he was operating on The Prefect.

"No, I can save him!" said a man in a black suit that had just walked in. "Bring him to the robo-lab!"

------------

Months later:

"Our work is complete, we have saved him, now he shall join our ranks in the Pedant Police." said the guy still wearing a black suit.

The Prefect lay on an operating table, barely recognisable. His melted face covered with a mask, his broken body replaced with robotic parts, half man, half robot, all nerd.

And so he was born, the nerdy Robocop. He still loves to build PC's, and read comic books, but now he has a higher calling, to protect the innocent, and to ensure that we don't walk on the grass.

The nerdy Robocop tucked into his jar of baby food, ready to start his new life of minor rule enforcement.
Fri 18/01/02 at 11:56
Regular
"disappearing act"
Great story is there a conitute to the story.

P.S can you reply to Daer meka
Fri 18/01/02 at 12:09
Regular
Ooh... what can I say... or how to say it...

I love Nerdy Robocop, don't get me wrong. But I'm not sure about having his face burnt off... it's just... too serious.

I would have made him twinge his back as he went down to pick up an empty can, and then made him lose his balance on the stairway, resulting in him crashing at the bottom with a twisted ankle.

But that's just me. :0D
Fri 18/01/02 at 12:13
Regular
"not dead"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Ooh... what can I say... or how to say it...

I love Nerdy Robocop, don't get
> me wrong. But I'm not sure about having his face burnt off... it's just... too
> serious.

I would have made him twinge his back as he went down to pick up an
> empty can, and then made him lose his balance on the stairway, resulting in him
> crashing at the bottom with a twisted ankle.

But that's just me. :0D

Hmmm, was a bit nasty.

The problem was I was half way through writting it, down to where he was giving chase, when Goatboy sent me this damned lyrics quiz, so I kind of lost where I was coming from!

This one is running through my head, but I just can't get it out "Life is bigger, it's bigger than you and you are not me."

Damn it.
Fri 18/01/02 at 12:26
"I hate that!!!"
Great stuff Meka.

Suits You sir.
Fri 18/01/02 at 12:28
Regular
"I confused?"
Yeah, good.
Fri 18/01/02 at 12:31
Regular
"smile, it's free"
REM Losing my religion.

Class song, that is. One of my favourites.
Fri 18/01/02 at 12:32
Regular
"not dead"
VenomByte wrote:
> REM Losing my religion.

Class song, that is. One of my favourites.

Of course it is!

Why thank you kind Sir.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.