GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Super Ubers?!?!?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/01/02 at 11:32
Regular
Does anyone know if these moves exist in SSX: Tricky??

After you've lit up the six letters of tricky I heard you press all 4 shoulder buttons and square, but it don't work!!

I've tried GameFaqs, but still no luck!!!

I know mags like PSM2 and OPS2 have mentioned them, but as yet, they haven't printed anything on them!!!

I think I'm fightin a lost cause!!!
Sat 26/01/02 at 12:33
"INSAAANE!!!!"
ive tried it as well but it didnt work with me either. the closest ive got is 2 shoulder buttons
Fri 25/01/02 at 17:29
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
adrian wrote:
> I dont think they are super ubers. They are just character only ubers.

I think there has been some mix up along the line - someone referred to a character specific uber as a super uber. I don't think they exist on the US/Jap versions either, as I've seen no mention of them on any US website.
On thing I have noticed though, is that on US sites Marty is called Mac Fraser, and he is american. My guess is that they changed him to a german for the European version because they took out Jurgen and wanted to keep the germans happy.
Fri 25/01/02 at 12:50
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I wouldnt have thought that that was a feature to be pulled for the uk gamers. I mean, why?
Fri 25/01/02 at 11:46
Regular
Speed wrote:
> so u get no bonus for lighting up all the letters...crap

The bonus for lighting up all the letters is unlimited boost meaning you can perform ubers at any time, not wait to get the boost bar back to full.
Fri 25/01/02 at 11:18
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I dont think they are super ubers. They are just character only ubers.
Fri 25/01/02 at 10:57
Thier super uber moves is either L1 and L2 + square or R1 and R2 and square
Thu 24/01/02 at 23:59
Regular
so u get no bonus for lighting up all the letters...crap
Sat 19/01/02 at 20:01
Regular
"Steve-O RuleZ"
Even in the gamefaqs FAQ's there is no mention of the Super Ubers!!! And those guys have got the US version!!!

I really don't know anymore!!!!
Fri 18/01/02 at 12:00
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I agree, don't know anyone with JAP/US version but am 99.9% sure they have been removed from PAL version as stated earlier, why ? did they think we weren't upto the challenge.
Fri 18/01/02 at 11:39
Regular
You are fighting a lost cause.

I thought the same after reading the reviews, but the Superubers do not exsist in the UK Pal code. They must have been removed for some reason.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.