GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Yay!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Lost Vikings 2'.
Wed 29/01/03 at 16:02
Regular
Brilliant, another SNES-to-GBA title!

Anyone remember Lost Vikings on the SNES? Igot lost Vikings 2 and loved it. The gameplay was quite complicated but it brought a whole new dimension to the game and there were some very tough puzzles to beat.

Yay!
Wed 29/01/03 at 23:15
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Yeah I remember Lost Vikings, it rocked. Me and a mate would sit there for ages trying to do the missions round his house. Mint.
Wed 29/01/03 at 23:15
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Oh, and the fat one was called Olaf... (surely?)
Wed 29/01/03 at 23:14
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Ah, I remember that game. Some cool puzzles. There was the fat one who (strangely...) could use his sheild to glide down with and also hold it up as a platform for the others, then there was one with a bow and arrow, and another one with a sword (I think...)

Yes. That was quite a good game. Hopefully they'll use a save system rather than passwords for the conversion though...
Wed 29/01/03 at 23:04
Regular
Yay. Lost vikings rules.

Another reason to buy a gba sp then. I think thta's about confirmed it for me
:^)
Wed 29/01/03 at 21:44
"Uzi Lover"
Grrrrrrr

Down with the SNES conversions and in with the new I say.
Wed 29/01/03 at 21:21
Regular
"everyone says it"
Excellent game.

Me thinks I shall get. Last time I played it on the SNES was 1998!?
Wed 29/01/03 at 16:02
Regular
Brilliant, another SNES-to-GBA title!

Anyone remember Lost Vikings on the SNES? Igot lost Vikings 2 and loved it. The gameplay was quite complicated but it brought a whole new dimension to the game and there were some very tough puzzles to beat.

Yay!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.