GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Isnt it great that sega r makin games for ps2?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/01/02 at 11:08
Regular
Isn't it great now that Sega are making games for the ps2. Now you get the best of both worlds by getting games like crazy taxi (which i beleive is one of the best games ever) on the dreamcast. What do you think?
Fri 18/01/02 at 11:08
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
Isn't it great now that Sega are making games for the ps2. Now you get the best of both worlds by getting games like crazy taxi (which i beleive is one of the best games ever) on the dreamcast. What do you think?
Fri 18/01/02 at 11:11
Regular
"DS..."
yes it good but just remember that all the Decent sega games are coming to the GBA and GC, e.g sonic adventure 2 battle, super monkey ball e.t.c, just thought i'd mention that! :D
slik ~_~
Fri 18/01/02 at 12:18
Regular
"Back For Good"
We get the decent ones :-)

although I wouldn't mind Jet set radio Future :-(
Fri 18/01/02 at 12:47
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Super Monkey Ball *is* coming to the PS2 ^_^
Fri 18/01/02 at 18:35
Regular
"Whatever!"
Yeah - I like the look of Super Monkey Ball!! Might get it for GC though, depends if its cheaper than the PS2 version!!
Fri 18/01/02 at 20:29
Regular
Well, seing as the dreamcast has gone out of business, they are giving in to the PS2 greatness and giving over games like, Crazy Taxi!
Fri 18/01/02 at 20:33
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Actually, Sega is making games for every console...

And what someone said about the "GC getting the best Sega games" is rubbish! Only Sonic Team are GC exclusive, and they're one of smaller sega teams! Add to that Sonic 2 is probably the WORST sonic game I have ever played (if you've played Sonic Adventure 1 and SA2, then you'll know EXACTLY what I mean!).

Saying that, all the consoles do have soe great Sega titles desined to appear on them.

Sonic

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.