GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Phew that was close!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/01/02 at 10:34
Regular
I'm sure glad the director of the new bond film decided not to use Robbie Williams as the next Bond.
Who knows what might'e happened if they chose Robbie.
I wouldn't be surprised if Robbie Broke out into I Don't want to RockDj in the middle of a decent gunfight.
It would have been amusing though.
A musical Bond movie.
Fri 18/01/02 at 10:34
"I hate that!!!"
I'm sure glad the director of the new bond film decided not to use Robbie Williams as the next Bond.
Who knows what might'e happened if they chose Robbie.
I wouldn't be surprised if Robbie Broke out into I Don't want to RockDj in the middle of a decent gunfight.
It would have been amusing though.
A musical Bond movie.
Fri 18/01/02 at 10:38
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Robbie's just going for Uber-Celeb-dom now.

He wants to be the next Cliff Richard.
Fri 18/01/02 at 10:39
Regular
"I confused?"
Oi williams NO. Your not a good look a like bond we need a man with talent and style and not some ex take that member.
Regular
"disappearing act"
I know to me Robbir William would not be into loads of action and I am glad he did get the part.Because he would around a spoder I think . :)
"I hate that!!!"
I don't have anything against Robbie but did he honestly think that he could be the next Bond.
Sure he looks like him but he couldn't act for peanuts.
Fri 18/01/02 at 10:41
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
MetallicaDude:) wrote:
> I know to me Robbir William would not be into loads of action and I am glad he
> did get the part.Because he would around a spoder I think . :)

Ayh???
Run that past us again (in English)
Fri 18/01/02 at 10:42
Regular
"disappearing act"
If he fired a gun he would have two hands right infront off him shaking and fire and jump up and start to cry or something.
Fri 18/01/02 at 10:43
Regular
"disappearing act"
I know to me Robbie William would not be into loads of action and I am glad he did not get the part.Because he would faint around a spider I think . :)
Fri 18/01/02 at 10:45
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Oh!

(I diddn't get it either, the first time.)
Fri 18/01/02 at 10:47
Regular
"disappearing act"
I got a D in English :(

(Doctors say someday I might get a brain)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.