GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"'my communicator's broke' Update."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/01/03 at 19:33
Regular
For those of you interested in how I got on after breaking my LIVE Communicator here it is.

On Monday I phoned up the helpline (08005871102) and told them my story, the guy on the other end told me that the systems were down so I couldn't be helped. At All.

Yesterday I call them again. I Explain what happened the day before and the guy on the other end grunts at me and eventually I make out that he's going to send me another one. Happy Me.

Today while at school I get an email telling me that the Communicator has been sent off and I'll be recieving it on Friday.

For those of you remotely interested here's the tracking Number for my order; 029860298532

I might ask for another one on Saturday because the one that's on it's way is 'faulty' heh.

I'm good. and Happy.

Roll on the weekened.

:-D
Wed 29/01/03 at 19:33
"slightlyshortertagl"
For those of you interested in how I got on after breaking my LIVE Communicator here it is.

On Monday I phoned up the helpline (08005871102) and told them my story, the guy on the other end told me that the systems were down so I couldn't be helped. At All.

Yesterday I call them again. I Explain what happened the day before and the guy on the other end grunts at me and eventually I make out that he's going to send me another one. Happy Me.

Today while at school I get an email telling me that the Communicator has been sent off and I'll be recieving it on Friday.

For those of you remotely interested here's the tracking Number for my order; 029860298532

I might ask for another one on Saturday because the one that's on it's way is 'faulty' heh.

I'm good. and Happy.

Roll on the weekened.

:-D
Wed 29/01/03 at 20:35
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Now don't start taking advantage of multi billion pound corporations.

That's not nice.
Wed 29/01/03 at 21:15
"slightlyshortertagl"
:0)
Wed 29/01/03 at 22:21
Regular
"everyone says it"
Told you to do it.

They give up.
Thu 30/01/03 at 16:33
"Lemon eyewash"
Mantis wrote:
> Now don't start taking advantage of multi billion pound
> corporations.
>
> That's not nice.

LOL ok i won't hehehehe
Thu 30/01/03 at 18:27
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
MILK THEM FOR ALL THEY VE GOT
mmmmmwwwwwwwaaaaaahhhhaaaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaa
Fri 31/01/03 at 09:38
"slightlyshortertagl"
and to my delight...

I got it yesterday after school..

yet to try it out and 'find' a fault in it

:0)
Sun 09/02/03 at 17:34
Regular
"Unretired"
haha I dont even have a communicator yet, I rang them and explained "The microphone bit broke" I gave them my phone number, and because of my serial number registration they had my address. Without any hassle or any questions the woman said "Ok i've dispatched a replacement to your address"

Suckers! I've got me a free communicator!
Plus its a freephone 0800 helpline aswell.
Sun 09/02/03 at 17:39
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
ËÏi†è ¢h@ø$ wrote:
> Suckers! I've got me a free communicator!

It would've been so funny if they asked for your old broken one back - you big arsé.

Taking advantage of these things means when people really do need a new communicator, they'll be given a kick in the nuts.
Mon 10/02/03 at 21:35
Regular
"me smart, u dork bi"
ËÏi†è ¢h@ø$ wrote:
> haha I dont even have a communicator yet, I rang them and explained
> "The microphone bit broke" I gave them my phone number, and
> because of my serial number registration they had my address. Without
> any hassle or any questions the woman said "Ok i've dispatched a
> replacement to your address"
>
> Suckers! I've got me a free communicator!
> Plus its a freephone 0800 helpline aswell.

ok, just wait until they check that you have no LIVE! account and ask for you to send it back

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.