GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SSB:M"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/01/03 at 19:51
Regular
I have just beaten my personal best and thought I would share it with you.

I was playing a VS match with 3 CPU controlled characters on level 9.

I was fox VS Mr Game and Watch, Bowser and Peach

In the Hyrule Temple. I usually win but today I didnt lose a life and finished on 6%.

Has anyone ever beaten this?
Thu 30/01/03 at 20:59
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Drunk Cow wrote:
> If SSB goes online I'll be able to play against all of you and beat
> you all. I truly rule in this game. And Yes I have done this. But Try
> level 9 players in team mode. Everyone VS you. It's not impossible to
> beat but it's hard not to lose a life.

Thats what I did. With 5 lives each and I didnt lose a life. So I do rule.

:)
Thu 30/01/03 at 17:52
Regular
like i sed what does ness's move when u press b do, u know that green cloud thing above his head
Wed 29/01/03 at 23:24
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
If SSB goes online I'll be able to play against all of you and beat you all. I truly rule in this game. And Yes I have done this. But Try level 9 players in team mode. Everyone VS you. It's not impossible to beat but it's hard not to lose a life.
Wed 29/01/03 at 22:02
"The Will of D."
But Nintendo could have been planning this from the very beginning. Since they have been working with Sega from the start of the GC maybe they already have the online data stored in a spare spce on the disc waiting for the online access codes to open it up. It would be a much easier and cost-effective move this way for both Nintendo and us.
Wed 29/01/03 at 20:24
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Ofcourse not, you will have to pay money for the new one. Maybe they will release a cheap upgrade that allows you to play online but you have to have the original. Thats a good idea.
Wed 29/01/03 at 20:20
Regular
"$hit happens"
If they update it surely they will allow people who have i to take the game bk and get the new one, won't they? if not that is cruel
Wed 29/01/03 at 20:14
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Are they going to update it so it plays online or is the game online already?
Wed 29/01/03 at 20:12
Regular
foreman wot is ur real name
Wed 29/01/03 at 20:10
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Be good when Nintendo go online.
Wed 29/01/03 at 20:07
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Foreman wrote:
> And that makes you better than me?
>
> :-P

I reckon it does.

:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.