GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"is skies of arcadia legends worth it?!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Skies of Arcadia'.
Wed 29/01/03 at 20:03
Regular
is it worth it to get skies of arcadia legends , i mean is there a very big difference between skies of arcadia legends and the dreamcast version.
and when they say that the game skies of arcadia legends has new characters
does these new characters make a big difference in the story or the same as the dreamcast version.
Wed 29/01/03 at 23:20
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Maverick42 wrote:
> Oh, and credit for that description goes to the late Whitestripes - he
> followed this game like a religion. Now he haunts the forums like a
> Shenmue-hating ghost...

Shame
Wed 29/01/03 at 22:47
Regular
Oh, and credit for that description goes to the late Whitestripes - he followed this game like a religion. Now he haunts the forums like a Shenmue-hating ghost...
Wed 29/01/03 at 22:43
Regular
There is quite a difference - there are new characters; namely Piastol, a Bounty Hunter. There is also an added storyline and you'll get much more in-depth details about the character's backgrounds. There are also loads of new sub-quests, as well as 'Wanted' missions, where you can hunt wanted people to claim their bounty. It's been called a 'directors cut' version by Overworks.

Oh, and it's the BEST GAME EVER!
Wed 29/01/03 at 20:03
is it worth it to get skies of arcadia legends , i mean is there a very big difference between skies of arcadia legends and the dreamcast version.
and when they say that the game skies of arcadia legends has new characters
does these new characters make a big difference in the story or the same as the dreamcast version.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.