GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How do you make a forum?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/01/02 at 19:09
Regular
How do you make a forum?
Or can you I am not sure?
Thu 17/01/02 at 21:44
"slightlyshortertagl"
You cant on SR.

My friend @ http://richardtrainor.cjb.net

got a free one off hostedscripts.com even though he was trying frantically to learn how to program in perl over the christmas holidays..

I suggest for your own good dont bother with perl but get a free one.

P.s. http://richardtrainor.cjb.net was made completly in 'notepad'!!!!!
Thu 17/01/02 at 21:31
Regular
"Wasting away"
Using PHP. Or, you can do what I did and just get them for free from another site.

If you're some sort of genius, who knows PHP soooooo well, then you can make your own. But, I doubt you do, as otherwise you'd know that PHP makes forums and you wouldn't be asking us that.

Case closed.

Want forums?

www.xmbforum.com
Thu 17/01/02 at 19:31
Regular
what about a "how do you make a forum, forum?"
Thu 17/01/02 at 19:17
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
you may buy one with magic beans.
Thu 17/01/02 at 19:16
People do talk about it so I'm led to beleive that you can but I don't know how.
Thu 17/01/02 at 19:15
Regular
Only notables and staff can.
Thu 17/01/02 at 19:09
Regular
"disappearing act"
How do you make a forum?
Or can you I am not sure?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.