GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do you think there will be Final Fastasy Xl?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/01/02 at 16:47
Regular
Do you think there will be Final Fastasy Xl?I Wonder what the cast will be like.
EG In Final Fastasy Vll.Could,Barret,Cid etc.
How long it will last like Final Fastasy Vll being 60 Hours and how many Discs.
Thu 17/01/02 at 20:53
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I reckon Summer/Autumn 2003 for FFXI...which is still over a year after the Jap release.
Thu 17/01/02 at 20:48
if it does come out here it'll be around 2006...... or is that when FFX will finally be released over here?
Thu 17/01/02 at 20:28
Regular
MetallicaDude:) wrote:
> Do you think there will be Final Fastasy Xl?

Dont know because its an online game and as far as the Sony's plans for the Playstation 2 going online officially still remainas plans plus we haven even got Final Fantasy X yet so even if it is coming to Europe it will take a loooooong time to get here.

How long it will last like
> Final Fastasy Vll being 60 Hours and how many Discs.

Only one disc but you have to play it on a server that Square is setting up so you need to be able to hook you Playstation 2 to the internet and preferably bradband or higher, not much is known about the lifespan of the game, it could be the biggest ever.
Thu 17/01/02 at 18:59
Regular
"Whatever!"
Online only seems a bit harsh!! Still should be an experience!!
Thu 17/01/02 at 18:52
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Read up before you post. There is an FFXI, which is completely online, it was announced ages ago. They have even announced FFXII, which is completely offline.
Thu 17/01/02 at 16:49
Regular
MetallicaDude:) wrote:
> Do you think there will be Final Fastasy Xl?

=Hope so=

I Wonder what the cast will be like.

= I hope it's more like FF9's cast =

How long it will last like
Final Fastasy Vll being 60 Hours and how many Discs.

=A long time, seeing it's FF=
Thu 17/01/02 at 16:48
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
FFXI arrives in Japan soon.. have a look at the square website, they are already conducting test play on their servers.. Oh, forgot to mention... FFXI is online!!
Thu 17/01/02 at 16:47
Regular
"disappearing act"
Do you think there will be Final Fastasy Xl?I Wonder what the cast will be like.
EG In Final Fastasy Vll.Could,Barret,Cid etc.
How long it will last like Final Fastasy Vll being 60 Hours and how many Discs.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.