GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"beta testing"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/01/03 at 16:44
Regular
Hi i just signed up for the chance to be a beta tester for ps2 online on the official playstation2 website (www.playstation2.com) and i was wondering if any of you lot have also done this and if you know whether if you are chosen do you get the starter pack for ps2 online for free plus a free game like SOCOM:US navy seals? Please reply and tell me what you rwckon my chances are! I reckon i'm about 1,000,000 to 1 (so i still have a chance!!!) please reply!
Thu 30/01/03 at 16:58
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I expect all the beta testing etc will go to friend of a friend etc, could be wrong but I doubt it. It's who you know not what you know.
Thu 30/01/03 at 16:57
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
We're expecting some kind of update on the Network Adaptor trial on 7th February. Surf back to the official PS2 website then and you may see some more news on it.

All I know is that if you've got broadband and have a PS2 then you're in with a chance of getting in on the trials. It'll cost you about £45 up front to do so though, because you have to buy the Network Adaptor kit (including free game) too, direct from them before the trial starts.

It's worth it though, because you'll be getting the adaptor 3 months before anyone else in the country who hasn't signed up for the trials (or imported one already from the USA).
Thu 30/01/03 at 16:44
Regular
"'what goes here?'"
Hi i just signed up for the chance to be a beta tester for ps2 online on the official playstation2 website (www.playstation2.com) and i was wondering if any of you lot have also done this and if you know whether if you are chosen do you get the starter pack for ps2 online for free plus a free game like SOCOM:US navy seals? Please reply and tell me what you rwckon my chances are! I reckon i'm about 1,000,000 to 1 (so i still have a chance!!!) please reply!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.