GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm Sorry"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/01/02 at 13:55
Regular
I'm Sorry.
I know i probably annoyed you all by tagging all my messages and Spamming but i honestly thought that i wasnt spamming. I'm newbie here and i didnt have much time to get the feel of the place so i started how I wanted but didnt realise that i'd be annopying you all so now, if have read 'Daer Meka,' lately you'll see that i have stopped tagging messages and will now stop writing messages shorter than 50 words.

Please forgive me, :(
Thu 17/01/02 at 17:24
"slightlyshortertagl"
Mystique, 'm seriously sorry, will you forgive me, i know you're pretty influencial here so i guess if you dont like me no1 will :(
Thu 17/01/02 at 15:00
"I hate that!!!"
I ment that we don't mind long messages as long as they were a GAD attempt or it made a decent read.

I also meant that we do not like spamming and annoying lines at the end of every post!
Thu 17/01/02 at 14:59
Regular
Doughnut Monster wrote:
We don't
> mind that but the spamming

shut up,do you want him to flood the place with crap?
"gaymeboy rulz sonic sux" that is what'll happen i tell ya! *waves cane*
Thu 17/01/02 at 14:57
Regular
"I confused?"
Yeah he says in a bullyboy fashion.
Thu 17/01/02 at 14:55
"I hate that!!!"
You can post long messages but only if they are decent GAD attempts.

We don't mind that but the spamming and the annoying sighning messages we do mind ok?
Thu 17/01/02 at 14:55
Regular
"I confused?"
nor me it was ants they climbed on my key board and wrote.
Thu 17/01/02 at 14:54
Regular
When jimmy says "we" he doesnt include Mystique
Thu 17/01/02 at 14:23
Regular
"I confused?"
If you don't do it again then we can forgive you.
Thu 17/01/02 at 13:58
Regular
"699 days!"
Hmmm... seems like he means it.. what do the rest of you think?
Thu 17/01/02 at 13:55
"slightlyshortertagl"
I'm Sorry.
I know i probably annoyed you all by tagging all my messages and Spamming but i honestly thought that i wasnt spamming. I'm newbie here and i didnt have much time to get the feel of the place so i started how I wanted but didnt realise that i'd be annopying you all so now, if have read 'Daer Meka,' lately you'll see that i have stopped tagging messages and will now stop writing messages shorter than 50 words.

Please forgive me, :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.