GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"splinter hell!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Splinter Cell'.
Thu 30/01/03 at 18:47
Regular
im so stuck! if any one could help out id be eternally grateful. im on the chinese embassy level (i think) where u have to get through a mine field. this part i can manage but what then? i end up in a small "room" with two dumpsters a bag off rubbish and a jump thats just too high to make. there must be another way. someone please help!
Thu 30/01/03 at 18:47
im so stuck! if any one could help out id be eternally grateful. im on the chinese embassy level (i think) where u have to get through a mine field. this part i can manage but what then? i end up in a small "room" with two dumpsters a bag off rubbish and a jump thats just too high to make. there must be another way. someone please help!
Thu 30/01/03 at 19:09
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
what checkpoint is it
Thu 30/01/03 at 19:26
not sure. think it may be on the abbotoir level. ive gotta disable an ariel to stop a broadcast. there are two gaurd stations and a mine field u can only c when u use the infa-red goggles
Thu 30/01/03 at 19:27
Regular
You have to do a kick jump off the adjecent wall. If you jump at an angle and then kick off the wall then you will reach the ledge above. However once up there hit the checkpoint but make sure that when you are out on the roof that you don't run on any metal parts or cross over the building when the lights are on. I won't spoil it for you but if you are not wanting to get shot once or direct unessercery attention then heed my call. If you want anymore help just ask and I will be around to answr :)

Hope this helps!
Thu 30/01/03 at 19:31
you are my new hero thanx a lot!!!!
Thu 30/01/03 at 19:31
Regular
Jump up against the side wall, And try and propel sam to the opening at the top.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.