GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAD help, anyone really"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/01/03 at 19:28
Regular
Ok well i have just won GAD3 and i dont know what to claim, any ideas from anyone
i am thinking Baldur's Gate for the PC or a Sims expansion pak, i dont know, any help on other games, i have a Ps2, GBA, GC and PC
thnx
Sun 02/02/03 at 10:48
Regular
"$hit happens"
Thanks a lot FM and i think i will go with the game you said, thanks all of you. Just shows how much different people feel about games, if some people gave Summoner a 9 and some people are saying they will flog it for £9, lol
thanks again
Fri 31/01/03 at 18:43
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Very true.
Fri 31/01/03 at 18:26
Regular
"Aka Hammond"
Get This Is Football 2003.

It's a brilliant game.
Fri 31/01/03 at 18:22
Regular
"Black pepper?"
Summoner is crap.

Get THPS3.
Fri 31/01/03 at 18:03
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Summoner - I'll sell it to you for 9 quid lol.

Claim something else.
Fri 31/01/03 at 17:44
Regular
"Beaten with sticks"
Kyle Resi has gone up in price so he can't claim that...
Thu 30/01/03 at 22:54
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I haven't got Summoner on the PS2 so can't really comment, the screens I have seen are good, so are the reviews, but it's a text heavy RPG from what I've heard. (IGN gave it 8.3, the reviews on this website are quite glowing but the scores range from 7-9 so it isn't perfect).

With Baldur's Gate you've got the choice of BG: Tales of the Sword Coast or BG2: Throne of Bhaal. Baldur's Gate is one of the classic RPGs for the PC so I'd say you can't really go wrong with either, even though I don't have either of them :) If it were me I'd get Tales of the Sword Coast just because it was the first in the series, then think about getting Throne of Bhaal later on.
Thu 30/01/03 at 22:03
Regular
"$hit happens"
i aint really into Resi, but thnx anyway, i did look at it, and Turok, but i odn't think ill bother.
FM you are a bit or an RPG fan, wlel can you reccomend any? i have all the Final Fantasy serise, is summoner any good? But like i said, i looked at Baldur's gate.
Thu 30/01/03 at 19:33
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Resient Evil GC - if you dont have it already.
Thu 30/01/03 at 19:32
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
PS2 games < £25

Summoner
Warriors of Might and Magic
Heroes of Might and Magic
Red Faction
WRC
Star Wars Episode 1: Star Fighter
Super Bust A Move 2
SSX
Tekken Tag Tournament
Dynasty Warriors 2
Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec
Time Splitters
Dead or Alive 2
WWF Smackdown 3 JBI
Moto GP
Devil May Cry
Resident Evil Code: Veronica
Onimusha: Warlords
This Is Football 2003
This Is Football 2002
THPS 3
Jak and Daxter
Tetris Worlds
Formuala One 2002
Age of Empires 2: The Age of Kings
Half-Life
Max Payne
Scrabble 2003 Edition
Rugby (EA Sports)
Portal Runner
Crash Bandicoot 5: Wrath of Cortex
Largo Winch
Gravity Games
EJay Clubworld
Spy Hunter
Arctic Thunder
F1 2001
Virtua Fighter 4
GT Concept 2002: Tokyo-Geneva
Wipeout Fusion
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2001
MDK 2 Armageddon
Flintstones: Viva Rock Vegas
Alpine Racer 3

:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.