GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"da kkk wot u tink of dem"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/01/03 at 20:33
Regular
i mightnt be in my place sayin this but i gonna say it anyway - if u joined this to be racist, then f**k away off. i hope other members agree with me here.
Fri 31/01/03 at 08:44
"For the horde!!!!"
there is a lot of racisum in the middle east against us (Iraq) and we don't need it on our door step as well.

Anyone watch horizon last night about the dirty bomb?
Thu 30/01/03 at 22:48
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
This guy is obviously some little tw@t who doesn't understand that racism is serious.

Do us all a favour and jump off a building.
Thu 30/01/03 at 22:02
Regular
"cachoo"
What a prat. I think he gets a kick out of coming here and seeing everyone argue about what he says.. There's no point anyway, all he says is crup.
Feck off little one.. just feck off.
Thu 30/01/03 at 22:00
Regular
BemoameomemoedumB!

:c)
Thu 30/01/03 at 21:54
Regular
I know who this MemoB dude is...

Bmudnaromem

Hmmm...

Bemon

Gimme a few months, I'm working on it...
Thu 30/01/03 at 21:30
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Anyone who likes the kkk obviously either has serious mental problems or is a total w*nker. Actually, they're both that and more shameful things.

Oh, I guess that means you...oh well.

Why don't you do everyone a favour and die!
Thu 30/01/03 at 21:18
Regular
Memorandum wrote:
> I don't know whether or not to think its a joke it seems unlikely he
> would get someone tog et me even though he has no idea who i am but at
> the same time it is a sick sick sick joke.
>

Don't even think about being scared. Don't evn think it. Abudup. Abudup.

(I learnt that from my first girlfriend, whenever I was talking and she knew I was going to say something I didn't mean or that she didn't want to hear, she'd just say 'Abudup' until I got tired of competing and gave up the fight.)
Thu 30/01/03 at 21:14
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
You're an idiot. You're no better than anyone, no matter what colour, religion, nationality etc.

If you can't understand this, you have a BIG problem.

Can I ask if you're completely English? Meaning no one in your family background EVER came here from somewhere else. Your ancestors have been living here since the beggining of human life? It's extremely unlikely.

If you have a problem with other races, that's exactly it. YOU have a problem.
Thu 30/01/03 at 21:13
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I don't know whether or not to think its a joke it seems unlikely he would get someone tog et me even though he has no idea who i am but at the same time it is a sick sick sick joke.

I despise memoB, really.
Thu 30/01/03 at 21:09
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
This is, frankly, sick. Is this osme kind of joke?

People like you make me livid!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.