GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Best someone v someone"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/09/00 at 15:37
Regular
I think the best game I think would be Lara Croft v Mario with both of them swearing and slaughtering each other.
Tue 19/09/00 at 20:21
The best on would be Nasty Nick
V
Me, Big Bad Bush

A would kick his a** ma bruther
Mon 18/09/00 at 13:41
How about Wax Crayon Vs A Radiator. I remember putting wax crayons on radiators when I was young, and watching them melt.

No offense meant!
Sun 17/09/00 at 19:13
Ok
Thu 14/09/00 at 22:08
Regular
"Under the Wall"
Did anyone ever see that black and white film called 'somebody up there likes me'?

A guy from a rough life on the city streets gets into boxing, has a fairly successful career, gets his break to fight against the champion, doesn't win, gets a rematch, wins. All is well.
Remind you of the first 2 rocky films?
The main character was even called Rocky Barbella (how much more like Balboa do you want?). Stallone should never have won shut for Rocky, it was all a big con from a film hardly anyone would have seen and hence associate the 2. A bit like half the 'simpsons' storyline there, actually.
Thu 14/09/00 at 18:36
Little cute puppy now takes on Rocky Balboa in a fight to the death, Highlights on BBC2 at 9.00pm on Wednesdays.
Tue 12/09/00 at 18:34
this just in,
the puppy kicked the army dudes @$$!
he used his special attack,
look you straight in the eye and give you the cute look, then he jumped on his head and rapidly scratches his face(OWWWWWWWW!!!!!!)
Tue 12/09/00 at 18:30
Hail the little cute puppy.
Tue 12/09/00 at 18:26
Dont miss the ultimate battle of all time,

the major kick @$$, army dude, with hundreds of guns and invunrable armor, 20ft tall, never been beat before, ogre person.

VS

a cute puppy

come on puppy, its a push over!!!!
Tue 12/09/00 at 18:13
Another one could be

Pokemon
V
Mortal Kombat
Tue 12/09/00 at 14:04
How about:

wax crayon

vs.

your own twisted mind

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.