GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Getaway - Mission 11 - Avoiding the electronic beams"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Getaway'.
Fri 31/01/03 at 14:30
Regular
I can get to the 2nd floor of the mansion, but every time I get to this floor Jas. get's gassed. Am I missing something? Anyone got any tips..cheers UB
Fri 31/01/03 at 14:30
I can get to the 2nd floor of the mansion, but every time I get to this floor Jas. get's gassed. Am I missing something? Anyone got any tips..cheers UB
Fri 31/01/03 at 14:39
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
As per usual, goto www.gamefaqs.com they've got extensive walkthroughs for just about every game you can think of.

There's definitely one there for The Getaway, I know this because I looked at one the other day.

Welcome to the forums :D
Fri 31/01/03 at 22:24
Regular
"Nobody Home"
ok. seeing as I am bored and u r struggling, I will post a walkthrough in walkthroughs. Check in an hour.
Fri 31/01/03 at 23:49
Regular
Now hopefully you know if you stand by a wall and press nothing you will get your health back, so the best thing for you is for you to take all the damage up to that point, make sure Jas gets shot as little as possible, and then leg it through the laser beams into the nice room opposite. What at the far end with a shotgun or an AK, stand there and wait for the enemy to come in and then BAM! Remember, the room opposite the stairs, so you go straight on. Repeat till you get to the top for a short cutscene followed by an even harder more frustrating level.
Sat 01/02/03 at 13:16
Regular
"  "
It's pretty easy when you know how. The ones were you ave to roll under seem tricky. Two things you should know...

1) Dont have an AK or a Shotgun equiped as it sticks out in front of you and hits the beams.

2) Just press X to roll under the beams. Don't worry about hitting them, they wont go off as long as you in the roll position when going through them. Even if you foot hits them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.