GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Codejunkies releases official launch details!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 31/01/03 at 14:50
Regular
As many of you are aware, Datel, the developers of such products as the Mega Memory 16 on all formats, and the Equaliser range of cheat cartridges, have been trying to bring their most powerful cheat system, the Action Replay, and a version of their DVD Region X, made for games instead of movies, known in this case as Freeloader, to the Nintendo GameCube.

Due to duplication difficulties (as mentioned in G-force issue 10) the Action Replay and Freeloaders have been constantly delayed, although no exact dates have actually mentioned before, just general guesses announced by the website and mal-informed websites giving dates that Datel had never even hinted at, this has brought much annoyance to NTSC game owners who have been waiting since August to play games which they hoped to be playing before anyone in the UK!

These products finally have release dates! Datel have promised shipping of the Freeloader to begin on the 5th of February and on the 12th of February, the Action Replay which also incorporates the Freeloader shall be released. All this information is present at Datel's website: www.codejunkies.com

Ofcourse, if Datel do suddenly delay these releases any further, I'm sure the lynch mobs will be knocking down the great wooden doors to the Codejunkies Fortress and will be causing severe havok to the company. Ofcourse, that wont make them get their products any sooner, but they may feel better in doing it anyway.

Fingers crossed...
Sun 09/02/03 at 12:33
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Killer of sons, the widowmaker:
The Canadian Box art.
It's not worth it.
Sun 09/02/03 at 12:30
Regular
OH MY GOD!

NOT THE BOX ART!!!!!!!!
Sun 09/02/03 at 12:19
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Maverick42 wrote:
> 1. The box art is different to all other sites - is this the design I
> will be buying?
> 2. As the box art is different, am I buying the American version or
> the Canadian one?
> 3. Does the game come with a free Memory Card 59, like other
> versions?
> 4. How long and how much is delivery for this item?

---

1. Yes
2. Canadian
3. Yes
4. 1-2 weeks
Sun 09/02/03 at 08:52
Regular
"the burning sky"
Strafex wrote:
> Still, so long as it plays properly, it's good for just £29,
> although I here that some guy managed to get it for as low as
> £23...

Yeah me, wooohooo *does cheaply priced AC dance*
Sat 08/02/03 at 22:51
Regular
I've ordered from DVDboxoffice.

The Delivery is free, so that's good.

I only ordered yesterday so I don't know what deliveries are like in terms of time and I've no idea what the game comes with or what Canadian variations it might have.

If someone does know then say.

Still, so long as it plays properly, it's good for just £29, although I here that some guy managed to get it for as low as £23...
Sat 08/02/03 at 21:28
Regular
Ah brilliant. Then could you please, answer me these questions three.. plus one more..

1. The box art is different to all other sites - is this the design I will be buying?
2. As the box art is different, am I buying the American version or the Canadian one?
3. Does the game come with a free Memory Card 59, like other versions?
4. How long and how much is delivery for this item?

Thank-you for any help you can provide.
Wed 05/02/03 at 21:43
Maverick42 wrote:
> Has ANYONE ordered Animal Crossing off DVD-Box Office?

ahem i did
Wed 05/02/03 at 21:20
Regular
"the burning sky"
haha my copy cost £23.77!!!
Wed 05/02/03 at 21:16
Regular
I want Animal Crossing now.. but I don't know where to get it from...
Wed 05/02/03 at 20:08
Regular
Goblin are toss

It's been 8 days since my order with 'next day delivery' hmmm..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.