GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"XBOX NOT IN SHOPS HORROR!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/01/02 at 22:19
Regular
A recent horror announcement from Mr. William Gates himself has shoocked the whole of the world.

Gates informed a group of reporters that the X-Box will not be in the shops on the 17th March 2002 , Christmas Day acoording to the many adverts published.

The XBox will instead have to be shipped to individuals' homes as the computer giant claimed shipping costs would be too high if XBoxs were sent to shop and even then the legal bills to pay for many lawyers expected to be needed from 17th March 2002 onwards.

Microsoft will use these lawyers to protect itself from the multiple law cases which are expected to be launched against them in the weeks after 17th March after unhappy consumers will have broken arms and legs in their attempts to carry their XBoxs home.

Therefore shops all over Europe will now have to change all their advertising campaigns to nothing since now custiomers will not be able to buy consoles over the counter but will now have to wait the dreaded '28 days' to recieve their consoles.

Mr. Xavier Box,the head technician ofr the XBox, has been rumoured to have start swearing violiently and has now officially changed his name for the second time in 3 years after changing his name from Alex Smith to Xavier Box so that his initials spelt X.Box now he has changed it to ; Gary Cube.

‘I didn’t lie, I just omitted certain truths’©
Thu 17/01/02 at 20:30
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

My brothers got an Australian XBox from a little shop down a back street in Nrwich.

Bloomin' cheap as well. Only £500!

err. . .oh, wait a minute...
Thu 17/01/02 at 13:38
Regular
"699 days!"
For a minute I was ready to have a party, but now my dream is over. D*mn. Still, nice post though HHAY :-)
Thu 17/01/02 at 12:58
"slightlyshortertagl"
Meka Dragon wrote:
> This reminded me of those ads for those compilation albums that aren't available
> in shops.

HOW????

Thu 17/01/02 at 12:56
Regular
"not dead"
This reminded me of those ads for those compilation albums that aren't available in shops.
Thu 17/01/02 at 12:30
Regular
"I confused?"
Damn good read.
Thu 17/01/02 at 12:28
"slightlyshortertagl"
nobody's read this!!!!

Wed 16/01/02 at 22:19
"slightlyshortertagl"
A recent horror announcement from Mr. William Gates himself has shoocked the whole of the world.

Gates informed a group of reporters that the X-Box will not be in the shops on the 17th March 2002 , Christmas Day acoording to the many adverts published.

The XBox will instead have to be shipped to individuals' homes as the computer giant claimed shipping costs would be too high if XBoxs were sent to shop and even then the legal bills to pay for many lawyers expected to be needed from 17th March 2002 onwards.

Microsoft will use these lawyers to protect itself from the multiple law cases which are expected to be launched against them in the weeks after 17th March after unhappy consumers will have broken arms and legs in their attempts to carry their XBoxs home.

Therefore shops all over Europe will now have to change all their advertising campaigns to nothing since now custiomers will not be able to buy consoles over the counter but will now have to wait the dreaded '28 days' to recieve their consoles.

Mr. Xavier Box,the head technician ofr the XBox, has been rumoured to have start swearing violiently and has now officially changed his name for the second time in 3 years after changing his name from Alex Smith to Xavier Box so that his initials spelt X.Box now he has changed it to ; Gary Cube.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.