GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grandmaster Sexay in could be returning rumour?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/01/02 at 21:52
Regular
OK, admitedly this came from an unreliable source that has mis-informed me in the past...so take this with a HUGE pinch of salt...BUT, it does sound possible so here it is anyway...

"Grandmaster Sexay has already signed up for a return to the WWF, having impressed the people who matter with his work ethic since being away from the WWF. However these same story writers don't want to split up the new team of Scotty 2 Hotty and Albert which they feel is working well. So they have decided to team Grandmaster Sexay, on his return with Rikishi. This will have major storyline implications as Scotty and Albert will turn heel and war with this new team over who really are 'Too Cool' hopefully adding some spice to an ailing tag-team divison and catapulting all fpour men to the top of the ranks."
Wed 16/01/02 at 21:52
Regular
"..."
OK, admitedly this came from an unreliable source that has mis-informed me in the past...so take this with a HUGE pinch of salt...BUT, it does sound possible so here it is anyway...

"Grandmaster Sexay has already signed up for a return to the WWF, having impressed the people who matter with his work ethic since being away from the WWF. However these same story writers don't want to split up the new team of Scotty 2 Hotty and Albert which they feel is working well. So they have decided to team Grandmaster Sexay, on his return with Rikishi. This will have major storyline implications as Scotty and Albert will turn heel and war with this new team over who really are 'Too Cool' hopefully adding some spice to an ailing tag-team divison and catapulting all fpour men to the top of the ranks."
Wed 16/01/02 at 21:57
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
†hë_Çøñg_Mðñ wrote:
> OK, admitedly this came from an unreliable source that has mis-informed me in
> the past...so take this with a HUGE pinch of salt...BUT, it does sound possible
> so here it is anyway...

"Grandmaster Sexay has already signed up for a
> return to the WWF, having impressed the people who matter with his work ethic
> since being away from the WWF. However these same story writers don't want to
> split up the new team of Scotty 2 Hotty and Albert which they feel is working
> well. So they have decided to team Grandmaster Sexay, on his return with
> Rikishi. This will have major storyline implications as Scotty and Albert will
> turn heel and war with this new team over who really are 'Too Cool' hopefully
> adding some spice to an ailing tag-team divison and catapulting all fpour men to
> the top of the ranks."

Hmmmmm, that might have a true side to it.

To make us all happy they could all team together and be Too Cool. All four of them...
Wed 16/01/02 at 22:18
Regular
"I like cheese"
I desperately hope this is true. As you all know, Grandmaster is my favourite wrestler EVER, and if he would return I would be so damn happy!!

I would support GMS and Rikishi if they did have a feud, but I think it would be better if they all became Too Cool, to feud with perhaps the reforming nWo, or the could be reforming Klique.

Damn, I'm excited about the WWF at the moment.
Thu 17/01/02 at 20:30
Regular
"Where's SR?"
First they sack him and then they bring him back and put him in a major storyline? What was the reason they sacked him anyway?
Thu 17/01/02 at 20:52
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
MikeAll wrote:
> First they sack him and then they bring him back and put him in a major
> storyline? What was the reason they sacked him anyway?

He was caught with illegal drugs.
Fri 18/01/02 at 20:25
Regular
"Where's SR?"
That explains a lot.
Fri 18/01/02 at 21:52
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Yeah, it does. But now he has got rid of (I think) that drug problem, I mean, is he still on them?
Fri 18/01/02 at 22:45
"©opy Right™"
ive heard he aint returnin were did ya hear that
Fri 18/01/02 at 22:47
"©opy Right™"
they fired him because he was taking drugs
Fri 18/01/02 at 22:49
"©opy Right™"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Yeah, it does. But now he has got rid of (I think) that drug problem, I mean, is
> he still on them?

i heard he quit but u only give em one chance

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.