GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"5 Reasons why not to get an x-box"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 31/01/03 at 18:39
Regular
number
1.They are far too big
2.The pads are too big
3.It has rubbish games
4.They look ugly
5.It's microsoft (Nintendo is the best)
Sat 01/02/03 at 22:50
Regular
"Remember me?"
Random_gu˙™ wrote:
> 5 reasons people do these types of topics.
>
> 1. they are new
> 2. they are scared
> 3. they know no one
> 4. they think it will make us accept them
> 5. ......they are new

5. they are GAY

'Nuff said.
Sat 01/02/03 at 22:18
Regular
5 reasons people do these types of topics.

1. they are new
2. they are scared
3. they know no one
4. they think it will make us accept them
5. ......they are new
Sat 01/02/03 at 22:12
"For the horde!!!!"
children this is the Nintendo forum so why are you makeing anti-Xbox garbage here anyway i mean who cares.
Sat 01/02/03 at 21:15
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Tsk. It's muppets like these insecure little fanboys who post their anti-XBox drivel who give this forum a bad name.

Grow up.
Sat 01/02/03 at 20:33
Regular
"Marmighty man"
5 reasons not to get an Xbox:
1. Its a box of Xness
2. Its avery large box of Xness
3. You will get permanent back damage from carrying it upstairs
4. It lacks the incrdibly annoying italian plumber we all love
5. (I've saved the best till last) Microsoft called the gamecube 'lamecube'. As an actual joke. One of Bill Gates' monkeys thought that that was seriously funny.
Sat 01/02/03 at 19:45
"OUCH! AAARGH!"
here is one reason if you think about xbox for a while you will wake up in a cold sweat if you think about GC youl be in a paradise of heaven where i always win on game a day
Sat 01/02/03 at 18:57
Regular
awww 1122345 has gone he cant think of anything to say
Sat 01/02/03 at 16:43
Regular
Five reasons not to get an X-Box:

1. The shop is closed so you can't get in to buy one.
2. YOu are poor and don't have enoguh money to get one.
3. You have no TV.
4. You're bald (maybe)
5. YOu are armless and your feet are no good at playing consoles.

I think they're sufficient reasons not to get one. Am I correct?
Sat 01/02/03 at 15:55
Regular
"Give me some money"
X box is microsoft
Sat 01/02/03 at 15:53
Regular
So many of you did this i had to do one too :)

1122345 wrote:
> number
> 1.They are far too big

big compared to what? you could say your brain is far to big, but id be comparing it to an ant. But if you mean compared to the other consoles then why does it matter? my GC sits on a surface where an xbox could easily sit, i can safly say that size doesnt matter in this case. I dont know anyone who puts their consoles in to such a small place that an xbox couldnt fit in :s (also theres news of a smaller virsion of the xbox)

> 2.The pads are too big

they are not too big, they are like maverick said, porrly designed, and the new controller is better any way.

> 3.It has rubbish games

Yes and that isnt cause the xbox is bad, it just happens to be one of those things where a developer producing a rubbish game to make a bit of money, all consoles have them.

> 4.They look ugly

arnt the best things in life ugly? parents, money (queens head on it :|) etc etc. also it aint that ugly any way, gives of quite a moody feeling i think, hich all teenagers should like :S, also you shouldnt be looking at the console...you should be looking at the TV playing games that use the console.

> 5.It's microsoft (Nintendo is the best)

no xbox is not microsoft, microsoft is a big company in america thats very succesful. There is no BEST company, the only way there will ever be a BEST company is when theres only one company amking consoles and games, i love tony hawks, nintendo didnt make that, meaning they arnt the best.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.