GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help, The Simpsons- road rage"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/01/02 at 20:03
Regular
Can anyone tell me who the mystery driver is,and how do you get him/her ?.
Thu 17/01/02 at 19:24
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I got it on christmas day and was happy to see the secret christmas apu character.
Thu 17/01/02 at 18:46
Regular
Thanks guys,the ? is for the special day costumes.
Wed 16/01/02 at 20:34
Regular
Yeh thanks. I think they are like in Ready to Rumble were you get special holiday costumes on set dates. There is a mystery character, but i got bored before i reached the million. It is just linear play no real skill required in the main game, there is of course the missions.
Wed 16/01/02 at 20:34
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
I also found this, but you have said you have done the 10 missions, so you should have already done this. I'll post it just incase it helps.

--

Get Homer Car

Finish all 10 missions in mission mode. Go to Homer's pic in the car select screen to get the car
Wed 16/01/02 at 20:32
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
I haven't got the game so I don't know what you actually want, but I found this on www.cheatplanet.com...

--

Various Characters

Set the system date to to following dates to get a secret holiday character listed under the ? at the character select screen

November 22, 2001

Jan 1

Oct 31

Dec 25

--

I don't know if thats what you were looking for, but thats all I could find.
Wed 16/01/02 at 20:30
Regular
Sorry, have you tried a tips site like gamefaqs.com.
Wed 16/01/02 at 20:19
Regular
I've gone past the million dollars and completed all 10 missions,the game ended with credits.
Wed 16/01/02 at 20:15
Regular
I do not know who the mystery driver is but I guess once you reach the million collected in fares then they will be unlocked.
Wed 16/01/02 at 20:03
Regular
Can anyone tell me who the mystery driver is,and how do you get him/her ?.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.