GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cheaper GBA games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/01/02 at 19:57
Regular
I heard that game boy advance games are becoming cheaper in February,down to £30 .Cool isn,t it so we don't have to fork out more money.
Wed 16/01/02 at 19:57
I heard that game boy advance games are becoming cheaper in February,down to £30 .Cool isn,t it so we don't have to fork out more money.
Wed 16/01/02 at 21:14
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
gah even £30 is a lot for gameboy advance games, i'd say a resonable price is £15, because a lot of the games are remakes from old snes games. plus you could easily spend money like £30 on better games, like one the latest consoles.
Wed 16/01/02 at 21:18
Regular
Most games are not remakes. I asked SR if they would be selling games for £25 when the price change comes in and they said maybee, so hopefully thats a yes.
Wed 16/01/02 at 21:53
"slightlyshortertagl"
YAY. that will be a much better price altho i can agree with the post b4 you Joe but then again........ ummmmm i dunno...

‘I didn’t lie, I just omitted certain truths’©
Wed 16/01/02 at 21:57
Regular
maths wrote:
> I heard that game boy advance games are becoming cheaper in February,down to
> £30 .Cool isn,t it so we don't have to fork out more money.

That's 25 at SR. Some of the lder games like F-Zero and Mario Advance are now 25 pounds in the new catalogue.
Wed 16/01/02 at 22:11
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Whatever happens, it looks like the prices are dropping and it'll all be brighter in the future for us GBA owners. The prices will definitley drop after the GC launch if not before! As Nintendo will be relying on GC games to help with their profits.
Thu 17/01/02 at 04:10
Regular
"maximum homerdrive"
i think they should come down to at least £20. i know cartridges aren't as cheap as CD's but the GBA's are so small it can't be that costly to make.

My litle sis got one for xmas (a GBA that is) and i was thinking of getting one myself after hearing this. i know where i can get games for £25 anyway so a price drop would be well good.
Thu 17/01/02 at 06:44
bars-tard wrote:
> i think they should come down to at least £20.

thats what everyone hopes.
but if you go to most argos or other games stores lots of the gba games are 35 quid so really specail reserve are leading the reveltion.
they already have the cheapest prices around so until the event were the other stores drop theres, does SR really need to down their own prices right now?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.