GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What makes a good Matrix game?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Enter the Matrix'.
Fri 31/01/03 at 22:25
Regular
What ideas would you like to see in forthcoming game, ENTER THE MATRIX?
Fri 31/01/03 at 22:25
Regular
What ideas would you like to see in forthcoming game, ENTER THE MATRIX?
Fri 31/01/03 at 23:20
Regular
Hoopefully Shiny make a good Matrix game.

I see the original MDK style gameplay with a dash of bullet time thrown in could make the perfect Matrix game.....maybe
Sat 01/02/03 at 08:13
Max. Payne.
Sat 01/02/03 at 09:12
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Guns. Lots of guns.
Sat 01/02/03 at 09:48
"For the horde!!!!"
a big city where the player can interact with objects and NPC's.
maybe make it a bit like GTA3 with the option of running throw buildings or driving a car. And bullit time to.
The player could be teleported out of the matrix at any moment into the real world were they can choose what cartrages of information they want to learn (maybe some kind of RPG level system where so many earned points give the player access to new skills etc...).
Sat 01/02/03 at 11:15
"period drama"
How about all the stuff from the Matrix?
It's not rocket science, being the coolest film of all time.

I've read a lotta stuuf aboot it, and yes you can go up wall anyhere you want, and yes, there be guns - a lotta guns.
All the cast have given their voices into the game, although you don't play as any of them - it's a completely new adventure with new characters which criss-crosses around the films giving you a much deeper veiw into the 'Matrix World'

That sounded exactly like an advert, didn't it.
Meh.

And, by the by, MAX PAYNE!
What the hell are you on about.
Max Payne's ideas were nicked stright form the film and deserves no such credit.
I would very much like to poke the punned fool
Sat 01/02/03 at 12:03
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Enter the Matrix will be brilliant, I can feel it now!

I think it'll have a really dark, twisted atmosphere to it with lots of great action from the film, oh, and a lot of suspense.

fingers crossed
Sat 01/02/03 at 16:28
Regular
There should be NO SPOON!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.