GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which Mario Kart is best"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/01/02 at 19:48
Regular
I have heard a lot of things over the years about what is the best version of Mario Kart.I always thoght that the N64 version was far superior to the SNES version but since the GBA came along with Mario Kart Super circuit i am not so sure.I have changed my mind the GBA is better than all of them and thats a fact.What do you lot think?
Wed 16/01/02 at 22:28
Regular
"Long time no see!"
The N64's is ultimately the best and I hope to get it soon. Mainly due to the brilliant battle mode, even though the one player mode isn't so great.

But Mario Kart: Super Circuit is also good as you can play it anywhere and unlock old and new tracks from the SNES. If you link up with mates you'll enjoy hours more of fun, and it'll be even bigger when the TV adaptor thing's released.

It's N64 if you like better graphics and controls, or GBA if you wanna play anywhere, anaytime.
Wed 16/01/02 at 22:23
Regular
"disappearing act"
I think the GBA is the best because it has all the old tracks (But you have to unlock them first):(Link up is worth best £90 and link up with 4 people £360 for a couple of laps and any track.I would like super nintendo better because multi player.
Wed 16/01/02 at 21:44
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
EASILY the SNES version! Pure gameplay.

Sonic
Wed 16/01/02 at 21:32
"slightlyshortertagl"
The N64 is the best for me since i havent played any of the others

‘I didn’t lie, I just omitted certain truths’©
Wed 16/01/02 at 21:26
Regular
"699 days!"
I agree, I think the GBA version combines the best of both worlds, the speed of the N64 version and the gameplay of the SNES version.
Wed 16/01/02 at 21:26
Regular
I think they're all good
Wed 16/01/02 at 21:23
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I find the SNES one way too slow these days, its like the karts are racing through treacle, the GBA version however is much faster, with new tracks, it wins.
Wed 16/01/02 at 19:54
Regular
"You've upset me"
Bullcrap, Magma. The best is the SNES version and always will be. Always.
Wed 16/01/02 at 19:53
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
obviously the console with the most powerful mario kart will always be the best, for example at the moment the best is the n64 version, but the gamecube one will be better if they have one.
Wed 16/01/02 at 19:48
I have heard a lot of things over the years about what is the best version of Mario Kart.I always thoght that the N64 version was far superior to the SNES version but since the GBA came along with Mario Kart Super circuit i am not so sure.I have changed my mind the GBA is better than all of them and thats a fact.What do you lot think?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.