GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"When the hell is Gamecube coming out!?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/01/02 at 19:47
Regular
I want a very good reason why we don't know Jack about a UK 'cube launch. Gimme a reason now, or there'll be trouble at mill!
Wed 16/01/02 at 19:47
I want a very good reason why we don't know Jack about a UK 'cube launch. Gimme a reason now, or there'll be trouble at mill!
Wed 16/01/02 at 19:57
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
If you're not patient enough to wait for the greatest console of all time, then I really can't be arsed to give you ANY reasons. Go on...get an X-Box, at least Microsoft's confirmed the launch date, surely that'll woo you over.
Wed 16/01/02 at 19:59
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Cos the release date is being give out on the 5th feb!!!

:p
Wed 16/01/02 at 20:16
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
that's the launch date announcement date.

Soon we'll be having dates confirming when the launch date announcement date is...

(are you confused yet?)
Wed 16/01/02 at 21:32
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
leave emm I happen to know he is a valid ninty follower
Wed 16/01/02 at 21:37
Regular
When the hell is Gamecube coming out!?

well if I knew that Id be selling my story to the Sun right now
Wed 16/01/02 at 21:49
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Heh. When?

Erm, let me go look. Its coming... (Made up date)

We don't know mate. Late this year perhaps. But still, knowing Ninty we will probably see on the shelves tomorrow :o)
Wed 16/01/02 at 21:55
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Maybe all the stores will sneak them in overnight soon, without announcing a release date. And it'll be upto the shoppers to find it. Wouldn't it be strange if you just walked into a shop this weekend, and saw GameCube's on the shelves!! But i'm sure SR would let us know if this was to happen, even if EB and co. didn't!
Wed 16/01/02 at 22:55
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
i think its best just to buy a stress toy. it'll help, Turst me :)
Thu 17/01/02 at 15:59
Regular
It's supposedly a few weeks after the 5th of Feb.

Although the first week of US Gamecube sales was better than the first week of Xbox sales (making the Gamecube faster selling), by December, there had been over a million Xbox's sold and only 700,000 Gamecubes.

I think Nintendo want to get it out early over here to win gamers over before the Xbox arrives.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.